The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's mid, but it was better then I thought tho. Plot wise felt weird because pacing went too fast for the villain. Like it dates back to the first film, but from what I recall their aint much there. Captain Marvel aspect of the movie was like acting was good but beyond that its hard to care for.

Ms. Marvel cast was prob the best part of the film. They brought a lot of charm to a film that was a sequel to a very charmless film. Comedy felt solid not the funniest we have gotten from the MCU but it got me laughing a solid amount.

I could see why they promoted those cats. Might legit be the best part of the film :dead:

Honestly wait till it hits D+ to watch it.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teyonah Parris

she ended up in the in the bedwench-verse and loved it :mjpls: :russ:

paul_alexander_nolan_and_teyonah_parris_in_the_new_york_theatre_workshop_production_of_slave_play_-_photo_by_joan_marcus_1-h_2018.jpg

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
My wife and nieces really enjoyed it. I thought I was alright, was already expecting girl power on displayed.:yeshrug:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all of these shows and movies, I still ask...wtf became of the Eternals and a gotdamn Celestial in the middle of the Indian Ocean??

Cool movie and better than i expected. Like someone said in the MCU thread that at least the mid movies in phase 1-3 connected to a bigger arc so you still checked it out. A female Ronan felt like too much girl power especially if shes not important when u got a trio of females.

The best part to me was kamala. Never watched her show but she felt like a real comic character and not a stiff actress