The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And look where dc is now. A great reset happened, actors were unceremoniously fired and directors and creators were let go. The only person safe in the new DCEU going forward is John Cena

I won't rest until marvel does the same thing and the only safe person in the MCU is Bautista :mjgrin:

See this a game to you :russ:

You not trynna make thing better you’re trynna make thing worse for no rhyme or reason.

You’re a mad man:mjlol:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Na…… if there is a problem. Marvels problem LISTENING TO THE FANS

Because a lot of what they’ve done was in response to what the fans wanted.

The problem is, the fans don’t know what they talking about, complain for the sake of complaining, and just are fickle.

They literally pulled shyt straight from the comic book pages and fans take fake issue with that

They gotta go back to remembering they are the experts , not us.

And just do what they do…..

I remember fan complaints #253 “Bu bu bu but Marvel don’t take risk!”

Well the past 8 movies & shows been RISK and different from “that formula” and some still complain

The last thing Marvel ever needs to do again is listen to fans especially Coli
I agree. “Fans” will never be satisfied no matter what. I’ve seen it in gaming and movies.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one gives a shyt about Captain Marvel 1, i guarantee most people don't even remember it, and the first movie ate off Infinity War hype. the directors for that movie were in over their heads.

Now that you say it, I can’t remember off top what Captain Marvel was about. :heh:

It’s something about the character or most likely the actor that just isn’t memorable or compelling. She seems very bland.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brand is cooked. This is going to open below 2008's Hulk.:scust:

The biggest issue is there's plenty more bombs to come. Thunderbolts is going to bomb, Armor Wars is going to bomb, Cap 4 is going to bomb.

Deadpool 3 will probably be successful but it's only going to further entrench the belief that the MCU is now skippable since they're following it up with more mid.

At this point I'm not sure X-Men is the sure thing everybody thought it would be in 2019 when they closed the Fox deal. Doesn't help that them shyts not hitting theaters until 2029 at the earliest. Even crazier is that we're not getting an Avengers movie until 2026 assuming no more delays. In that same stretch of time in the Infinity Saga we got 5 avengers movies(I'm counting Civil War). Feige washed out here. He Bill Bellicheck without Brady.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Well yeah, no one should go into a female superhero film expecting otherwise :mjlol:
I get the hate and also hate when studios try to force woke feminism into films like the new Star Wars movies, new Terminator, but Captain Marvel have always been female Super hero film. I'm not feeling the default hate this film is getting just because.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Na…… if there is a problem. Marvels problem LISTENING TO THE FANS

Because a lot of what they’ve done was in response to what the fans wanted.

The problem is, the fans don’t know what they talking about, complain for the sake of complaining, and just are fickle.

They literally pulled shyt straight from the comic book pages and fans take fake issue with that

They gotta go back to remembering they are the experts , not us.

And just do what they do…..

I remember fan complaints #253 “Bu bu bu but Marvel don’t take risk!”

Well the past 8 movies & shows been RISK and different from “that formula” and some still complain

The last thing Marvel ever needs to do again is listen to fans especially Coli
Nah man Marvel isnt adapting dope stories for these movies to follow simple anymore and plan what comic book story has these three characters switching powers?
Ms Marvel got good reaction guess what they were basing it off the comic run.
Wandavision got good reaction guess what they used the Vision comic book and House of M for inspiration
Loki is inspired by various elements of classic runs of Thor, Fantastic Four, Avengers.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah man Marvel isnt adapting dope stories for these movies to follow simple anymore and plan what comic book story has these three characters switching powers?
Ms Marvel got good reaction guess what they were basing it off the comic run.
Wandavision got good reaction guess what they used the Vision comic book and House of M for inspiration
Loki is inspired by various elements of classic runs of Thor, Fantastic Four, Avengers.

Na….. they do in cases….. I’m not saying everything but they pull some things straight from the comics

The context in that statement I was referring to was when people (or a certain demon :mjlol: )

Was bringing up the Kingpin in a the white suit with the Hawaiian shirt.

That was literally something he worse before in the comics. But people exposed themselves showing they really ain’t up on Marvel history as they think

It was outfit no different than IM wearing the Hulk Buster suit

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Some complaints from fans are legit

But the problem is the legit ones are getting diluted and infested with a bunch of Bullshyt nitpicking dumb meaningless complaints and then everything starts to multiply and look messy or worse than what it really is.

It’s like there are maybe 5-10 legit issues, but hundreds of fake issues ate clouding it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma check it out, I like the Ms. Marvel jawn on Disney. Btw, I passed on Thor 4, should I check it out?
😬 I guess for continuity if you've watch the previous 3 and keep up with the MCU/comic films, but I hated it lol outside of Gorr who was also kind of underwhelming.
Bad thing about it is the bolded is probably being said by some ignorant marvel executive as we speak. It can't be that they're making trash no one wants. No it's gotta be something else, gotta be :pachaha: they won't learn until Gunn drops the new DCEU and leaves them in the dust.
Lol, I hope not. I'm not sure how they could say people don't go to the movies anymore after what Barbie and Oppenheimer did. Yeah streaming does have some impact, but it's been shown good content and positive word of mouth will get people to theater.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The brand is cooked. This is going to open below 2008's Hulk.:scust:

The biggest issue is there's plenty more bombs to come. Thunderbolts is going to bomb, Armor Wars is going to bomb, Cap 4 is going to bomb.

Deadpool 3 will probably be successful but it's only going to further entrench the belief that the MCU is now skippable since they're following it up with more mid.

At this point I'm not sure X-Men is the sure thing everybody thought it would be in 2019 when they closed the Fox deal. Doesn't help that them shyts not hitting theaters until 2029 at the earliest. Even crazier is that we're not getting an Avengers movie until 2026 assuming no more delays. In that same stretch of time in the Infinity Saga we got 5 avengers movies(I'm counting Civil War). Feige washed out here. He Bill Bellicheck without Brady.

Isn't
Chris Evans
rumored to be in Cap 4? People will go see it just off the strength if that turns out to be true.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Movie was decent. Entertaining enough if you ask me but I wasn't expecting a whole lot anyway.

They should have had Rogue be the X-Man that Monica met instead of beast giving her ties to Captain Marvel and all.

Ohhhh finna PM you to not spoil and I felt the same as your first sentence.

I’m not a coli sheep….. I walk to my own beat