The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
s1fxoubbuw141.jpg
:dead:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Warner Bros. Shelves John Cena’s ‘Coyote vs. Acme’ Movie a Year After It Completed Filming​

The feature, which sources believe cost around $72 million to make, had key Warners talent involved in front of the camera and behind the scenes. It stars John Cena, who starred in Max’s popular DC show Peacemaker and who is due to return for the second season. And DC Studios co-head James Gunn produced the feature and worked on the story.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd probably give it a 6/10 at best. Wasn't trash, but the plot and villain weren't intriguing at all which brought down the movie.
Was at least better than Thor 4, Antman 3, and Eternal. But like those, it won't have replay value.
The entanglement of powers in action was cool. I feel Monica had the best power set of the three.
The "wacky" Aldana planet scene was super weak.

Teyonah's donk even in that space suit :whoo:
They gave Secret Invasion zero connection to the movie.
Other spoiler thoughts
Thought it was funny they just out of nowhere made Captain Marvel and Valkyrie seem like they have a close relationship.
I feel like DS2 unceremoniously introducing the X-Men lowered the impact of the mid-credit scene.
How Kamala's family just going to move into Rambeau's old crib without her permission :russ:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Saw it in theaters today. It’s a really messy plot and kind of tough to follow even by marvel standards. Mid-credit scene was cool if a little out of nowhere.

Like other people in this thread are saying, I just couldn’t get myself to care about this villain I actually think Ronan was a better accuser if anything.

For those of you on the fence, this one is worth waiting to hit Disney+.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
It's interesting to me that a lot of female directors are just as bad or worse when it comes to sexualizing actresses' bodies in shots. :pachaha:

There were so many ass (and breasts) shots of Brie and Teyonah that it was crazy. Shots where the ass was center framed or lingered like anime does on its female characters.
Maybe I’ll watch it.

Wanna fukk Brie and Teyonah :noah: