The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Forgot about that. Keep a couple bottles of reisling or that white zimph on deck breh.

shyts damn near cheating.
Store your wine in one of these.

wc55ssr-1_open.jpg

They make you look like a ballin ass wine connoisseur, even if you can't pronounce the wines you keep in it.

And the icing on the cake is...they keep your wine cold :krs:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is what I was thinking too. This some lowkey simp shyt :ohhh:

Man get the fvck outta here with that. I'm just trying to make my crib fly. I'm not even thinking about these bytches right now. I'm just happy to not be living with other humans anymore

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Man get the fvck outta here with that. I'm just trying to make my crib fly. I'm not even thinking about these bytches right now. I'm just happy to not be living with other humans anymore
Your OP is fine but certain manz in here are dipping into their paychecks for women that may or may not let them hit :sas1:

Just an observation :sas2:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Breh, do what I did, get a female who has a nicely decorated spot and ask her to decorate yours for you. Makes the process way simpler. But other than that, here's what every breh needs in order to have these hoes on :noah: status

• Make sure your crib always smells good. Keep those renuzit and/or glade plugins on deck. Especially keep one in the bathroom. shyt is magical when a broad walks in and smells that cherry blossom breh :whew:
  • Keep your place clean and organized. If your spot is in order, the bytches will be comfortable. And trust me, you want em to be comfortable :shaq:
  • Make sure you have candles and shyt on deck to set the ambiance.
  • Make sure you have a varied music collection. Slow music, jazz, R&B, and soft rock (for the pawg lovers :shaq:)

The most important thing is not to sweat em when they come over. Make you have a :ehh: attitude and shyt.

Billy Joel

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Your OP is fine but certain manz in here are dipping into their paychecks for women they may or may not let them hit :sas1:

Just an observation :sas2:

Breh that breaking bread on bytches period of my life is over. The vault is closed. I'd rather do a cross analysis of paying for ass rather than "hope" I get some after tricking off on a meal and drinks. fukk that.

Ima be in this crib for like 2 years while I stack and I want it to be official. The area I'm in is nice and I don't wanna feel like I'm coming to a trap house everytime I put the key in the door.

Just wanna live and be able to relax in a spot my moms and them could feel proud of since I bust my ass all day to make a buck.