The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Glade plug ins
Fake trees
A mini bar
snacks
have the place neat and clean.

I;m thinking about fake plants too. in my last spot i had like 16 houseplants that grew out of control and eventually you have to re-pot them into bigger planters and get more dirt which attracts those tiny bugs that love to chill with plants. I gave all my plants to my moms but want fake greenery just to not deal with the hassle anymore

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh, do what I did, get a female who has a nicely decorated spot and ask her to decorate yours for you. Makes the process way simpler. But other than that, here's what every breh needs in order to have these hoes on :noah: status

• Make sure your crib always smells good. Keep those renuzit and/or glade plugins on deck. Especially keep one in the bathroom. shyt is magical when a broad walks in and smells that cherry blossom breh :whew:
  • Keep your place clean and organized. If your spot is in order, the bytches will be comfortable. And trust me, you want em to be comfortable :shaq:
  • Make sure you have candles and shyt on deck to set the ambiance.
  • Make sure you have a varied music collection. Slow music, jazz, R&B, and soft rock (for the pawg lovers :shaq:)

The most important thing is not to sweat em when they come over. Make you have a :ehh: attitude and shyt.

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
DrawingRoom.jpg

Dungeon-Part-1-0191.jpg

130205c.jpg
:takedat:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Incense is soooooo important
180PCS-LOT-Indian-Handmade-DARSHAN-Incense-Stick-Incense-Incense-Sticks-Multiple-Fragrance-Send-With-Incense-Board.jpg

Nothing makes my panties come off faster than the scent Knockout or Midnight Poison.
Just visit your local hood gas station

Buy, buy, buy those incense fellas!!!
Can't stress this enough

Good wifi is a must for Pandora
Your place, no matter how small got to be paradise to a bytch