The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like such "simple" broad now. This dude's place is a MESS. It's shyt every fukking where. It drives me up a wall and back down another. But you know why I love his house? For one, he's buying it. That messy SOB is his he's not renting. Second, his hardwood floors are AMAZING. They are gorgeous and shiny and they don't creek and he installed most of it himself.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
larger.jpg

p18fgirp9a1n4dr1a1ia71cjn10gk5.jpg

:ehh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel like such "simple" broad now. This dude's place is a MESS. It's shyt every fukking where. It drives me up a wall and back down another. But you know why I love his house? For one, he's buying it. That messy SOB is his he's not renting. Second, his hardwood floors are AMAZING. They are gorgeous and shiny and they don't creek and he installed most of it himself.
Getting serious......

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Hardwood Floors>>>>>>>>>>>>>Life