The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
DrawingRoom.jpg

Dungeon-Part-1-0191.jpg

130205c.jpg
Imagine the reaction on a bytch walkin in your crib seeing the 1st pic. Even if she turned and ran out screaming the shock value alone would generate some kind of moisture...dam

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle I really like the two mirrors you put above those chairs:yes: very smart and thoughtful. I'm thinking about buying a house in the next couple years and I'm trying to envision having a whole house but still maintaining the minimalist lifestyle I'm trying to establish. I don't like to have too much "stuff" but I feel like a whole house would make you feel like you have to fill up every nook and cranny with something.

OP, as far as decorating, figure out what your style is and then just do a bunch of google searching for decor that aligns with your tastes. One thing I appreciate in a home is comfort and smell so even though it seems like you're not tryna put your place together for females, I think in general people you have over will appreciate a place that's pleasing to all the senses.

You wanna come spend time at the crib?
My girl is gonna be gone next week for memorial day :shaq:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohhh: I got work to do and your spot motivates me at the same time

Can't even take credit breh. That was all my girl. Like I said earlier, find a chick with good taste and ask her to help you pick shyt out and decorate. These how's def ain't loyal but they know how the accesorize like a mahfukka :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good advice in here :ehh: mine: It might sound like a pain in the ass, but not as bad as you think. Painting a room does SO much for the look of a place.

My last place (and new house to be built by early next year :krs:) I did this color and it made a world of difference
nWGPK9B.jpg

Breh I gotta quote to paint my crib. nikkas talmbout 10 racks. Had to hit em with the :camby: