The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
help ! I really want a dope african print rug for my living room, but I can't find any african rugs whatsoever! WTF! Is there not a market for this?

and I don't want something like this
:
African-Adventure-Twin-Tigers-Sitting-Area-Rug-5-x-7-P16183985.jpg

but more like one of these but in rug form:
apfset2.jpg

I cant even find an option online to have it custom made, it'd really set my living room off :why: :why: :why:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
help ! I really want a dope african print rug for my living room, but I can't find any african rugs whatsoever! WTF! Is there not a market for this?

and I don't want something like this
:
African-Adventure-Twin-Tigers-Sitting-Area-Rug-5-x-7-P16183985.jpg

but more like one of these but in rug form:
apfset2.jpg

I cant even find an option online to have it custom made, it'd really set my living room off :why: :why: :why:
Business opportunity:ohhh:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Haven't checked this thread in awhile, just ditched my glass coffee table, living room looks much better plus don't have nasty reflection from tv when sitting on the couch.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Question fellas:

I'm getting a new 2 bed 2 bath place with backyard on my own after renting a house for a year with my gf. I have a 3 year old daughter that can go up and down stairs just fine and she stays with me half the time. Other than that, it's just me.

On some personal preference shyt, for a true dope pad, which would you prefer...garden style (big and all one level) or townhome style (bedrooms upstairs). They are the same size/sq ft.

I have some dope decor so I want my new place to be :gladbron: status

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question fellas:

I'm getting a new 2 bed 2 bath place with backyard on my own after renting a house for a year with my gf. I have a 3 year old daughter that can go up and down stairs just fine and she stays with me half the time. Other than that, it's just me.

On some personal preference shyt, for a true dope pad, which would you prefer...garden style (big and all one level) or townhome style (bedrooms upstairs). They are the same size/sq ft.

I have some dope decor so I want my new place to be :gladbron: status

Location, cost would take precedence

Also check out Where Men Can Live • /r/malelivingspace