The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the process of buying a crib now. I got alotta ideas on hand. Y'all should browse houzz.com. A lot of dope shyt on there.
That's a fly ass idea in my opinion. Just behind the head board... One hallway... Etc.

Throws a nice twist on things. Too much would be overkill though.

Edit* good for you breh. Be driven, be precise and be without doubt when decorating.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sculpted wall panels

O1sQvYM.jpg

SPEoG5V.jpg

tDSFS8j.png

Z3PK6rr.jpg

DGuifwS.jpg

ShGqIq1.jpg

Wall PANELS, TILES and Screen BLOCKS | modularArts® InterlockingRock®
this shyt gay as fukk

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish more pics was posted in here of people living room. I've moving to a new place and finally getting new furniture...my sofa...recliner...coffee and end tables are anywhere from 8-15 yrs old...so later on today I'm getting an all new living room Set, microfiber/leather sofa chaises in like a light brown color, 2 end tables and a round leather Ottoman. Also plan on getting a new TV since mine is like 9 yrs old. Sometime this summer I plan on getting a new bedroom set. When I get the new bedroom set I will also reup the towels and stuff for that bathroom

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe I just spend 2 1/2 hrs at 1 furniture store and left with nothing, now I have to go back. I know what sofa and recliner I want, but cant decide if I should get this coffee table, go without a coffee table, or get an ottoman. Cant decide if I should get an end table to put in between the sofa and recliner or just call it a day and get one of those tall lamps. I dont really see people using end tables that much and coffee tables just take up space. Atleast if I get an ottoman its easier to move and I can put my feet up on it. I hate being so indecisive when it comes to things like this