The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
good shyt breh breh. Houston is a good place to build ya life up. You might actually end up planting ya roots there permanently.

I'm still stacking tho. Saved a good chunk last year. Gonna save at least 20k more this year
Yeah, i love the city. So much to do, people generally seem more happy/friendly out here too. Weather only thing that would keep me from settling here forever, and going to a place like Miami or San Diego instead. But i'll probably have a much better idea after living here for a few different seasons. Cause i was here most of summer 2014 and had a ball.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Yeah, i love the city. So much to do, people generally seem more happy/friendly out here too. Weather only thing that would keep me from settling here forever, and going to a place like Miami or San Diego instead. But i'll probably have a much better idea after living here for a few different seasons. Cause i was here most of summer 2014 and had a ball.
no doubt good luck bro bro

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wanna cop one of these

slideshow_1.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but anyone got aquariums?

I don't own my own property because I'm only a couple years outta college but a nice little tank works wonders for decor.

Got my freshwater tank with a tonne of shrimp, little neon fish, crabs, crayfish, snails and some aquatic plants. Pretty soothing.

Saltwater is a bytch to maintain though so :camby:
You still up on aquariums? I had a monster tank over four years ago before I had to move. :mjcry:

289fvqd.jpg

Had a bunch of South American cichlids in there. You ever wanna go big, go with those. Really entertaining fish.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You still up on aquariums? I had a monster tank over four years ago before I had to move. :mjcry:

289fvqd.jpg

Had a bunch of South American cichlids in there. You ever wanna go big, go with those. Really entertaining fish.
wow breh you got cichlids and Oscars and other cool ass fish I recognize but can't name! that's a big fukking tank damn! I'm currently rocking a 5 gal long, two 1 gal nanos and a few no tech planted bowls. space is a premium in my city so few can afford to be playing with giant tanks like yours :mjcry:

vacuuming that tank must have sucked btw :whew:

one day I'll have a tank over 20 gals :to:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
wow breh you got cichlids and Oscars and other cool ass fish I recognize but can't name! that's a big fukking tank damn! I'm currently rocking a 5 gal long, two 1 gal nanos and a few no tech planted bowls. space is a premium in my city so few can afford to be playing with giant tanks like yours :mjcry:

vacuuming that tank must have sucked btw :whew:

one day I'll have a tank over 20 gals :to:
The tank was a little under 250 gallons. Cleaning it out took forever but I didn't mind. I loved that tank.

Before he got too big, I trained the Oscar to eat off my finger. I'd wet my finger, put some pellets on my finger and he'd jump out of the tank and latch onto my finger to eat. :wow:

One of the other was a Peacock Bass. He'd play catch with krill. I'd show him the shrimp, then I'd fling it into the tank and he'd catch it on the fly. :wow:

One time he jumped out of the tank. :pachaha:

Man, even having small tanks is good, breh. They're relaxing and look nice.

I haven't had the heart to get another one since I moved. It crushed me to give them all up (some died in transit :mjcry:).

Oh yeah, real sand can be a pain to maintain or initially put in your tank, but the way it looks is second to none. My fish loved burrowing it out.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The tank was a little under 250 gallons. Cleaning it out took forever but I didn't mind. I loved that tank.

Before he got too big, I trained the Oscar to eat off my finger. I'd wet my finger, put some pellets on my finger and he'd jump out of the tank and latch onto my finger to eat. :wow:

One of the other was a Peacock Bass. He'd play catch with krill. I'd show him the shrimp, then I'd fling it into the tank and he'd catch it on the fly. :wow:

One time he jumped out of the tank. :pachaha:

Man, even having small tanks is good, breh. They're relaxing and look nice.

I haven't had the heart to get another one since I moved. It crushed me to give them all up (some died in transit :mjcry:).

Oh yeah, real sand can be a pain to maintain or initially put in your tank, but the way it looks is second to none. My fish loved burrowing it out.
having fish that size you can train is nice :mjcry:

i just stripped down my 5 gal and I'm gonna put in a tonne of plants and crystal reds.

surely the sand was annoying as hell to maintain? but it must be silky smooth:wow:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump
Bout to get my first apartment in the next few months & I need some ideas
Are nikkas still putting rocks in the sink? :patrice::heh: