The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Sounds good bro. 5g is a bytch only because you have to consistently check the water levels. You dont necessarily need a CO2 pump but if you do get into a pure plant tank then i would highly suggest it. It makes life easier. Did you find the source of the hydra (that sucks fam).

I toned down a lot, and im into turtle aquariums now (got a painted turtle). Right now my only fish tank is a 6g Fluval edge. Real nice looking set up (look them up), and i got a single goldfish in it (probably wont be in there for long because of his nitrogen load). My tank looks something like these setups:

fluval-edge.jpg
I never found the source breh.. it was driving me nuts scrubbing the rocks, substrate and glass getting it off. It was even growing on my floating plant's roots and suffocating them smfh. I starved the tank a couple days and they basically disappeared though. I also had these disgusting worms but the introduction of my shrimp quickly gave them that work.
fukk it i might just have this tank become a invertebrate only tank.
Painted turtles are sweet breh. I have a few chicken nugget sized red eared sliders myself but I'm keeping them in a big fish bowl with a little filter and pump. I also got them this driftwood log to sunbathe on but they never use it :snoop:
fluval edge :ehh: i thought they were nice but they're kinda above my budget.
6g is just about enough for a goldfish apparently. I hate how they shyt so much and so often :stopitslime:
I might get a little 4g for a single betta. Always loved those flowing fins.
When I become wealthy, a nice fish tank is the first "disposable income" item I'm going to buy.

So relaxing and colorful. I'll have no problem paying someone to clean it too.

A couple more years...
You can get a nice cheap simple tank to start up and get the basics down breh.
Your local fish store will have you set up asap. Just don't overstock (cram your aquarium) like crazy like I did. My tank looked like Finding Nemo: After Dark for a couple days and then they just started dying one by one :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sounds good bro. 5g is a bytch only because you have to consistently check the water levels. You dont necessarily need a CO2 pump but if you do get into a pure plant tank then i would highly suggest it. It makes life easier. Did you find the source of the hydra (that sucks fam).

I toned down a lot, and im into turtle aquariums now (got a painted turtle). Right now my only fish tank is a 6g Fluval edge. Real nice looking set up (look them up), and i got a single goldfish in it (probably wont be in there for long because of his nitrogen load). My tank looks something like these setups:

fluval-edge.jpg
:ohhh: Thats dope as fukk

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Told you I wouldn't forget about you.. Just posting a couple pics but like I said I fully furnished in 3 days .. Just set a budget knew the look I wanted and put things into play..as long as you have a clean spot chicks will dig you once they enter your dwelling, only posted main room and office/ guest bathroom pic for ideas

I love paintings and music so Invested most of the $$ in home stereo system, but I feel art and paintings/
decore makes a room complete..I dunno if you are feeling it but I like them...:manny:
25hpe3c.jpg

v3i1p3.jpg

nzhl5w.jpg

ivjnd2.jpg

hsu8gi.jpg

remodeled guest bathroom with this pretty shyt..tile, vanity sink, bricked boarders...etc...
2jbkvq0.jpg

35i4nqb.jpg

With all this Coli Talk of drinking chicks bathwater made sure to get a spot with a hot tub separate in my bathroom..still havent done it though, dont think I ever will
33c2dc9.jpg

Home office I work out of daily simple but painting brings it out...
2z80pzk.jpg

2qbf0gn.jpg

1zvy743.jpg

You work from home :lupe:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I just moved to Houston, gonna be starting at the medical center on the 11th. The women are :ohlawd: there

But im just gonna be stacking and setting up my apartment the first 2 months, this weather makes me not want to do anything man. :francis:

How bout you?
good shyt breh breh. Houston is a good place to build ya life up. You might actually end up planting ya roots there permanently.

I'm still stacking tho. Saved a good chunk last year. Gonna save at least 20k more this year