The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
  • Rugs. Rugs are your friend.
  • If you have carpet, get it cleaned professionally every 3 months; it will make a world of difference.
  • Be sure to put soap dispensers in the bathrooms instead of bar soap.
  • Underrated gem.... have a shyt ton of drinks (non alcoholic) on deck when females come over. Make sure you have a nice spread of shyt (examples below).
vita-coco-coconut-water-review.jpg
237050%20-4633-ARIZONA-GREEN-TEA-23OZ-24CT.jpg

vitamin-water.jpg

:ufdup:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1000x1000.jpg

Keep some empty Moey bottles and when she coming over, fill it up with the cheap stuff.

If she a Thotimus Prime she will be like :ohhh::ohhh::ooh::shaq: probably wont know the difference in taste

Have that surround sound Pandora kicking the smooth jazz, talk laugh, then win :manny:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Its not a shot by any means, my first rooms were straight ikea. But I do real estate and i noticed everybodyyyy has ikea, so in my perception its like a uniform, plus i know the actual price of the items.

Like im tryna cop a couch i thought about the ikea joint

390_new_ikea_klippan_loveseat_black_leather_22929867.jpg

but I see that couch everywhere. I have to furnish a full 1 bedroom apartment and im going for the rustic look so im hitting up flea markets for stuff with good bones to refresh.

Ima still get me an ikea bedframe though and do some work to it to make it look distressed.

Looks a lttle too familiar man

castingcouch.jpg

:usure: