• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes have scheduled a home-and-home series for the 2024 and 2025 seasons, more than 20 years since the two schools last met during back-to-back regular seasons.

The last time the two longtime rivals scheduled a home-and-home series, Steve Spurrier was on the UF sideline and Miami was entering the finals years of one of the greatest runs in college football. The Gators will host the Hurricanes in the Swamp in 2024 before heading to South Florida in 2025.

News of the series confirms a report earlier this week by the Orlando Sentinel and comes one week before the Gators and Hurricanes square off for the first time since since 2013. Next Saturday’s match at 7 p.m. in Orlando’s Camping World Stadium will kick off the 150th season of college football and be the only game played in the continental U.S. (Arizona also will visit Hawaii.)

The Gators’ nonconference schedules have been lagging of late.

as of late?:pachaha:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I’ll say this to the UF brehs

One thing that y’all overlook is how bad our fukking punter was last year. Our defense started off with terrible field position so many times and was still a great defense. Add that on top of a terrible offense our defense was on the field way too much, kind of like your teams from a few years ago.

If we have a competent (not even great) offense and special teams on Saturday, watch out.

Nobody's overlooking that. I know y'all got the dude from Australia as a punter and don't expect us NOT to come for a punt block at some point either. We're going to HAVE to come after Hedley and let's not talk ST either because we have a top notch kicker and punter too.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dead: This like people south of the wall referring to their direct neighbors as “wildlings”
South Florida and the inbred cesspool that is Gainsville are like different countries, much less states.:hhh:

Look up how this state votes if you wanna know the drill:hubie:

I'm so happy UF fans are so gassed on Franks AND think their OL is still good. They keep talking inexperience....but somehow even with a true freshman starting his first ever game our OL has more starts than theirs. :russ:

Somehow they don't know Jarren was unanamously one of the Top 10 QBs in his class coming out of HS and was gonna walk into the starting job at Kentucky as a true freshman until we flipped him here. :russ:

Somehow they don't know our defense was elite last year despite one of the worst offenses AND punters in the NCAA and that we're better on the line with Trevon Hill coming in and Rousseau healthy, and better in the secondary with Bubba Bolden taking all of our worst players field time. :russ:

Somehow they don't know we have two NFL TE's in Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory :russ:

Somehow they don't know every single one of our RB's is better than theres :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember that peach bowl game back in the day some of them dudes on UF seemed legit shock of Miami :mjlol:
Talking about 03-04? Yeah, I remember that shyt clear as day being a Chris Leak fan. They was shook AF.

Which is what made that LSU beatdown the next season so damn surprising to me.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Remember that peach bowl game back in the day some of them dudes on UF seemed legit shock of Miami :mjlol:

Talking about 03-04? Yeah, I remember that shyt clear as day being a Chris Leak fan. They was shook AF.

That game showed me that Charlie Strong ain't have what it takes to be the HC at UF. We looked unprepared

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

By '05 all the Butch Davis energy in the program was completely gone and Coker had the teams soft as hell.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
South Florida and the inbred cesspool that is Gainsville are like different countries, much less states.:hhh:

Look up how this state votes if you wanna know the drill:hubie:

I'm so happy UF fans are so gassed on Franks AND think their OL is still good. They keep talking inexperience....but somehow even with a true freshman starting his first ever game our OL has more starts than theirs. :russ:

Somehow they don't know Jarren was unanamously one of the Top 10 QBs in his class coming out of HS and was gonna walk into the starting job at Kentucky as a true freshman until we flipped him here. :russ:

Somehow they don't know our defense was elite last year despite one of the worst offenses AND punters in the NCAA and that we're better on the line with Trevon Hill coming in and Rousseau healthy, and better in the secondary with Bubba Bolden taking all of our worst players field time. :russ:

Somehow they don't know we have two NFL TE's in Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory :russ:

Somehow they don't know every single one of our RB's is better than theres :russ:

I peep your false confidence

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I peep your false confidence
Okay :ahh:

I think the most enlightening part of this whole buildup is for some reason UF fans think we're shook of UF in any way shape or form. UF doesn't schedule Miami for a reason. Even the GREATEST UF team ever was in a 7-3 struggle into the 4th quarter against a super mediocre Miami team. At UFs all-time best ya'll are barely better than us at near our worst. All this talk about how bad we are and have been and we still got a winning record in both state rivalries. Doesn't matter what the rosters are, we all know UF gonna fold when they finally have to deal with some real beef.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Okay :ahh:

I think the most enlightening part of this whole buildup is for some reason UF fans think we're shook of UF in any way shape or form. UF doesn't schedule Miami for a reason. Even the GREATEST UF team ever was in a 7-3 struggle into the 4th quarter against a super mediocre Miami team. At UFs all-time best ya'll are barely better than us at near our worst. All this talk about how bad we are and have been and we still got a winning record in both state rivalries. Doesn't matter what the rosters are, we all know UF gonna fold when they finally have to deal with some real beef.

All Miami has to do is show up and they'll win 30-0. Got it.....