• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Financial Bias aside.......I wish the shark fukker was still on the sidelines

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Back to what? A mid tier bowl game? You guys are ASS. Probably make the Vegas or Bahamas bowl. No QB, that OL is straight :hhh::trash:. UF going to stomp a mud hole in y'alls ass.:pacspit:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Ain't that Florida tho :patrice:
:stopitslime:. Franks improved as the season went on and yes the OL is untested but we ain't starting multiple freshman at QB and OL. One of UM's starting tackles best offer was Appy State
:russ::mjlol::pachaha:. All Franks will have to do is throw screens. And that defense is overrated af.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:stopitslime:. Franks improved as the season went on and yes the OL is untested but we ain't starting multiple freshman at QB and OL. One of UM's starting tackles best offer was Appy State
:russ::mjlol::pachaha:. All Franks will have to do is throw screens. And that defense is overrated af.

Man don't even say nothing.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll say this to the UF brehs

One thing that y’all overlook is how bad our fukking punter was last year. Our defense started off with terrible field position so many times and was still a great defense. Add that on top of a terrible offense our defense was on the field way too much, kind of like your teams from a few years ago.

If we have a competent (not even great) offense and special teams on Saturday, watch out.