• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Look at the media. Our players aren't saying shyt. Meanwhile it seems every Gator has made some outlandish claim in the last month. We won't know what the product looks like until Saturday, but Manny has these dudes with their minds in the right places in the buildup to this game.

Like Nesta wasn't talking noise but even he won't be a factor (just like last season) come Saturday

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can tough talk but don't feel like it. It seems as though you got everything covered.

Mallory with 5 career catches is one of the top TE's in the nation already.

Jarren, who was in a battle with a dude who splitting reps at WR, is the best QB in the state.

The defense, who faced ONE top 30 offense (Toledo of all teams), will be the best one that Franks have ever seen.

Your OL, which is anchored by a true freshmen who was 240 just a few months ago, and a redshirt freshmen who'll probably get benched at some point for Scaife are already on par with McKinnie and Gonzalez.

Oh and Bubba Bolden. The savior at safety who's 8 career tackles in 7 games is surely to make us think twice about attacking him.

Your RB room, who starter career stats are barely better than what Perine did last YEAR, is elite and your backups, who are less proven than ours, are better.

Got it....
Yeah that's all about right :jbhmm:

Toss in our punter being a goon and we're good for 31-21 Miami. :salute:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
ECf2yhtUcAI9XUY

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tough talk but don't feel like it. It seems as though you got everything covered.

Mallory with 5 career catches is one of the top TE's in the nation already.

Jarren, who was in a battle with a dude who splitting reps at WR, is the best QB in the state.

The defense, who faced ONE top 30 offense (Toledo of all teams), will be the best one that Franks have ever seen.

Your OL, which is anchored by a true freshmen who was 240 just a few months ago, and a redshirt freshmen who'll probably get benched at some point for Scaife are already on par with McKinnie and Gonzalez.

Oh and Bubba Bolden. The savior at safety who's 8 career tackles in 7 games is surely to make us think twice about attacking him.

Your RB room, who starter career stats are barely better than what Perine did last YEAR, is elite and your backups, who are less proven than ours, are better.

Got it....

which of the brehs here posted this? show me receipts. its easy to go see what CACs on CanesInSight are saying, obviously going to be some ridiculous shyt. if i went to your team's board, it sounds like Florida was lining up against GA Southern or some shyt on Saturday.

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
on some real shyt though

does CJ Henderson shadow the opponent's receiver or nah? I want Jeff Thomas to go against Marco and see if he's fully healthy yet

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason I think Romeo Finley is the star of this game for Miami's defense. he probably gets the least shine on the defense but breh was a stud last year. Striker is gonna be important on saturday because of Florida's short passing game and running game and whatever.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
on some real shyt though

does CJ Henderson shadow the opponent's receiver or nah? I want Jeff Thomas to go against Marco and see if he's fully healthy yet

Nah i dont think we'll shadow because they are confident in both Marco and CJ on the outside and def expect the safties to help over top on him. He's electric.

I am interested in Burney against Jordan. He has waaay more potential than Vosean in coverage but he hasnt played enough relevant snaps yet to truly know if he'll be an upgrade.

which of the brehs here posted this? show me receipts. its easy to go see what CACs on CanesInSight are saying, obviously going to be some ridiculous shyt. if i went to your team's board, it sounds like Florida was lining up against GA Southern or some shyt on Saturday.

Man everywhere you can look you see Miami fans gassing up y'all despite not playing a game yet that yall already back on O because yall using motion on offense.

To me, it's asking ALOT to expect all things to click game 1 against a formidable defense imo

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Look at the media. Our players aren't saying shyt. Meanwhile it seems every Gator has made some outlandish claim in the last month. We won't know what the product looks like until Saturday, but Manny has these dudes with their minds in the right places in the buildup to this game.
They're probably not saying shyt because they know this is going to be a tough season:heh:

I like Manny though.:hubie: