• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game a couple days away and the thread about Kawhi handing out bookbags about to do better numbers. Bum ass squads.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Oh don’t pull that. Check the betting lines right now, who’s favored?

All the Miami brehs have the right to be talking that underdog shyt
It's a difference between talking that underdog shyt and straight disrespecting a higher ranked/more experienced team. According to the U fans the gators plain suck and the stand out players really are overrated on our side.

But just please keep the same energy Sunday, I remember the silence after the LSU game.

fukk yall nikkas

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a difference between talking that underdog shyt and straight disrespecting a higher ranked/more experienced team. According to the U fans the gators plain suck and the stand out players really are overrated on our side.

But just please keep the same energy Sunday, I remember the silence after the LSU game.

fukk yall nikkas

I wouldn’t say y’all suck but yeah y’all are overrated for sure lol. If you’re ranked #8, to me that means has a realistic shot at CFP. Looking at your squad do you really believe that?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I want to say is a business minded Miami team on Saturday.

I’m sick and tired of us coming and puffing our chests out, our players having pregame scuffles and shyt, and then looking like shyt.

Come out, don’t say shyt to UF players just execute and then talk that shyt after

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
All Miami has to do is show up and they'll win 30-0. Got it.....

fukk yall nikkas
Went from tough talk to sounding like hos in like 3 seconds see what I mean about real beef :russ:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Oh don’t pull that. Check the betting lines right now, who’s favored?

All the Miami brehs have the right to be talking that underdog shyt

according to yall, we're overrated and y'all will be humming on all cylinders now with Enos as the OC and Jarren at QB.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What I want to say is a business minded Miami team on Saturday.

I’m sick and tired of us coming and puffing our chests out, our players having pregame scuffles and shyt, and then looking like shyt.

Come out, don’t say shyt to UF players just execute and then talk that shyt after
Look at the media. Our players aren't saying shyt. Meanwhile it seems every Gator has made some outlandish claim in the last month. We won't know what the product looks like until Saturday, but Manny has these dudes with their minds in the right places in the buildup to this game.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Went from tough talk to sounding like hos in like 3 seconds see what I mean about real beef :russ:

I can tough talk but don't feel like it. It seems as though you got everything covered.

Mallory with 5 career catches is one of the top TE's in the nation already.

Jarren, who was in a battle with a dude who splitting reps at WR, is the best QB in the state.

The defense, who faced ONE top 30 offense (Toledo of all teams), will be the best one that Franks have ever seen.

Your OL, which is anchored by a true freshmen who was 240 just a few months ago, and a redshirt freshmen who'll probably get benched at some point for Scaife are already on par with McKinnie and Gonzalez.

Oh and Bubba Bolden. The savior at safety who's 8 career tackles in 7 games is surely to make us think twice about attacking him.

Your RB room, who starter career stats are barely better than what Perine did last YEAR, is elite and your backups, who are less proven than ours, are better.

Got it....