• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest question from me (obviously other than the ducking o-line) is will this Miami team be fired up for the rest of the schedule?

Previous seasons when we lost to a rival, we’d Fold and go on a long losing streak.lets see if Diaz can fix that mentality first and foremost, because if he can, then I still think this is a 10 win team, which speaks to more to how much the coastal sucks vs. Us being great.

You spelled FSU wrong

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
trash ending, pretty trash game and im pretty sure id feel that way even with a Cane win lol

UF is as much behind Bama as we are from Clemson, give or take 1 or 2 players. and at the end of the day thats not what either fanbase wants to hear, but its true. last 8 mins of this game was really bad on both sides, from Franks trying to give the game away to a terrible Miami OL to the refs that was ugly

Well said .

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If he doesn’t leave on his own. Mullen needs to tell him he’s not starting next year regardless.
Franks is going pro no matter what happens. Everybody complaining about him is laughable. We have a passing game. Franks biggest issue is he doesn't have touch and his reaction time. If we lose this year it's due to the lack of a run game, defense getting torched and depth problems. Franks is the least of my worries. Ron English, Knox, and Billy G need to go

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall couldn't keep Brevin in to block bc he was the only one consistently getting open. A catch 22

We should’ve something to help the young tackles out. We have a capable fullback, we can move the pocket, etc.

It was refreshing as fukk to see us doing motions and have an accurate QB, but this was a poor showing from Dan Enos overall.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:. Your OL this year is trash. Last time I checked you guys got beat by 4 TDs by us.:russ:. You're starting 1AA guys and guys with offers from G5 schools.

:jbhmm:

Jauan Williams 4* #16 OT in his class. Brady Scott 3* former South Carolina commit before flipping to FSU. Baveon Johnson 4* #1 Center in his class. Dontae Lucas 4* #9 OG in his class. Ryan Roberts is a grown man grad transfer at RT.

UF starting LT was a 3* and #82 OT. Their LG was a 3* and #6 Center. Your Center was a 3* and the #158 tackle in his class. Your RG a 3* and #34 OT in his class. Their RT the only one that has 4* pedigree. :patrice:

You ain't gotta lie to kick it

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Franks is going pro no matter what happens. Everybody complaining about him is laughable. We have a passing game. Franks biggest issue is he doesn't have touch and his reaction time. If we lose this year it's due to the lack of a run game, defense getting torched and depth problems. Franks is the least of my worries. Ron English, Knox, and Billy G need to go
Nah Franks played like shyt. He’ll probably get a little sharper but dude is not the answer to our QB woes. I’ve seen people say he’s our Chris Rix and that comparison is right on the money lol.

Everything else is fixable in my opinion.

The o-line looked good in pass pro and will settle in like 2018.

Defense was in position but DBs couldn’t fukking tackle. We should get Stewart and Slaton back so that helps with depth.