Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Difference is Franks finished the season strong while Rosier and the whole team folded under pressure in 2017
Oh finished the season strong. Those 3 td passes against Idaho got you gassed huh:deadrose::dead:

Or how he lit up South Carolina throwing for 161 yards?:russ:

Or his 13 for 23 150 yard outing ahainst Michigan?

You see what you consider finishing strong? :russ:

Bruh he's trash

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Oh finished the season strong. Those 3 td passes against Idaho got you gassed huh:deadrose::dead:

Or how he lit up South Carolina throwing for 161 yards?:russ:

Or his 13 for 23 150 yard outing ahainst Michigan?

You see what you consider finishing strong? :russ:

Bruh he's trash

Nah I mean 8 total TD's against USCe, FSU, and Michigan to no turnovers to be considered finishing the season strong. How y'all QB's looked last year? :jbhmm:

edit: and for the record, I don't consider Franks to be great. He's solid and that's exactly what we need is for him to be solid and consistent.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how similar this is to Miami vs LSU opener last year, except reversed.

Miami came in ranked #8 based on hype from previous season, everything thought LSU was gonna be trash, etc.

I’m not buying the UF hype :yeshrug: but let’s see what happens

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It’s crazy how similar this is to Miami vs LSU opener last year, except reversed.

Miami came in ranked #8 based on hype from previous season, everything thought LSU was gonna be trash, etc.

I’m not buying the UF hype :yeshrug: but let’s see what happens

I think the difference is that we finished the season stronger while UM faultered at the end of 2017 but yea, the similarities are def there. What's crazy is i'm waiting to see what's up with these rumors of "big" suspensions on both sides. I know that Slaton and Stewart out for us and some are saying that Pope, Ivey, and possibly JT4 out for y'all. shyt has been crazy this offseason :mindblown:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I think the difference is that we finished the season stronger while UM faultered at the end of 2017 but yea, the similarities are def there. What's crazy is i'm waiting to see what's up with these rumors of "big" suspensions on both sides. I know that Slaton and Stewart out for us and some are saying that Pope, Ivey, and possibly JT4 out for y'all. shyt has been crazy this offseason :mindblown:
This is a big game. I wouldn't be mad if Mullen and Diaz pulled a Saban and played the kids and suspended them for the next game.