The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
A pic of our favourite couple taken last weekend at the Legends of the Ring 15 convention. We can only speculate on what makes Reby a legend.

Reby probably goes to these things hoping to meet someone who can boost her career more than Matt can.

IMG_4746_31_1.JPG

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a classic saved-ho that puts on airs after they land a simp.

Speaking of Hardy, he and girlfriend Reby Sky will appear at Pro Championship Wrestling's "Grave Matters" today from the Don Preston Rec Center in Midlothian, IL. The two will be signing autographs and taking pictures before wrestling in a mixed tag team match against Joe Heisman and Sparkle talent December in the main event. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased at the door or on PCW's website at pcwwrestling.net.

:laff: he's ensuring her career prospects...who the fukk would want an autograph of Reby Sky? Oh yea, you're that bytch that got tasered, please sign this photo for fifteen bucks.

:usure:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
A pic of our favourite couple taken last weekend at the Legends of the Ring 15 convention. We can only speculate on what makes Reby a legend.
Reby probably goes to these things hoping to meet someone who can boost her career more than Matt can.

Legendary ring rat. From Matt's twitter account:
The two biggest stars at the Legends of the Ring convention today! @RebySky & Rat Boy!! :-)

I hope Reby dont think someone worthwhile is going ot save her ass after sucking and ****ing Mark Jindrak and Matt Hardy for Rec Center indy dates.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finding out that Mike Graham may have committed suicide reminded me how much I hate this bytch.

:pacspit:

Never any forgiveness...had people in my family commit that...

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Source: PWTorch Newsletter)

Despite all the buzz surrounding Matt Hardy's recent return to the company, WWE officials still hold him in the same regard as they did last year. Hardy is still seen as a mid-carder who could potentially move up the ranks given time. One source backstage was quoted saying, "He may move up to the next level, but not if he cuts too many promos like that first one."

Remember this denial of that ether?

This shyt made it into tv tropes :lolbron:

"The Reason You Suck" Speech - Television Tropes & Idioms

Edge was quite adept at handing these out to various wrestlers throughout his career. But perhaps the most noticeable and famous was his promo to Matt Hardy after the latter's return after being fired due to the Lita scandal. After hearing Hardy's awful return promo in which he said he hoped Edge would die in a car accident, Edge responded the next week in a six minute destruction of Hardy as a person and a wrestler. Deriding Hardy for his lack of commitment to Lita and how he was only in his position because of riding Edge's coat tails, ended with Edge pleading Hardy to buckle up and be safe so he could have the pleasure of beating him at Summer Slam.

Hardy denied the promo was bad...but it has made wrestling history as one of the worse comebacks ever :leon:

Singh

All Star
Daps
Look at Fatt Hardy yall! Motherfukker getting blown up just talking

Everyone in that ring including the camera man and RF Video as a company took a L on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe I find ones misfortune as entertaining as I do with fatt, everytime I log on to TSC and I see this thread at the top with new replies I literally get the :lolbron: face

Getting choked out and beat up by divas?? :heh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I find ones misfortune as entertaining as I do with fatt, everytime I log on to TSC and I see this thread at the top with new replies I literally get the :lolbron: face

I think it was Eve. He tried to get fresh with her on a European tour, she kept turning him down, and finally he got grabby so she put him into a chokehold until he cried for help.

:laff:

I wonder how many other women had to beat his ass. This must be where Paul London got the "he's jealous because he realizes women just don't like him" ether from :ohhh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Probably because 99.9 percent of Fatt's L are due to him being a ultra dumbass.

And they are fukking hilarious. :russ:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Fatt Hardy yall! Motherfukker getting blown up just talking

In The Ring with Matt Hardy Preview - YouTube

Everyone in that ring including the camera man and RF Video as a company took a L on this one.

Taking pro wrestling lessons from Matt Hardy?

So these guys don't have stellar career aspirations right...

cept eating cheeseburgers.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Taking pro wrestling lessons from Matt Hardy?

So these guys don't have stellar career aspirations right...

cept eating cheeseburgers.

Don't forget about grapes sometimes he eats something healthy by accident

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone here post the Mosaic picture where it's a bunch of tiny photos of Matt holding his head which make up a BIG picture of Matt holding his head? I always fukking loved that thing...I can't find it = [