The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
He didn't wife her up, and he knew Lita before Lita even went to ECW in the 90s.

So :umad:

He didn't wife her up, then what do you call it.

Btw, Edge did the same thing to Punk, that he did to Matt.

tumblr_mbcfxxstqi1r4wx1co1_500.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't wife her up, then what do you call it.

Btw, Edge did the same thing to Punk, that he did to Matt.

tumblr_mbcfxxstqi1r4wx1co1_500.jpg

Punk dumped Beth Phoenix not the other way around. :childplease:

She was bytching and crying about it on Twitter for a month, and then stopped following him on Twitter once she found out he was putting it to Lita again.

Edit: Why the fukk do you think Edge was with her anyway after he was smashing Lita all summer after WM?

He and Punk just swapped hos. Punk prolly tradin notes with Edge, settin him up for the save :russ: and Edge passed him Lita in return. :win:

I really think both these broads gettin played. Copegawd leaves no survivors and Punk trades bytches faster than Orton gets into rest holds...

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa, Edge challenged Matt to a legit fight and he backed down? What's the story on this?

Isn't that what (claimed) to want more than anything?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Didn't this fool get choked out by Eve at one point?

Val Venis posted another video knocking Matt Hardy today, including having someone dressed and acting like a zonked-out version of the TNA star. At the end, Venis calls for a woman who then chokes out Hardy. The video ends with the woman saying, "I bet that's not the first time you've been choked out by a woman, huh?"

The choke-out and comment are a reference to a story, one that Paul London recounted in an interview in the Elite section of PWInsider.com last year, where (as the story goes) Hardy ended up choked out by WWE Diva Eve Torres during a WWE tour of Europe some time back.
:laff: :dead: :russ: this dude Fatt Hardy is just a walking L :wow:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Inc defense Fatt Harvey tweet...calling us out by name

"Haters don't understand what I'm about are Heelish suckers. I have a lot of project downtime and I eat more sandwiches than these losers could hope to on their best day." :guilty:

lol Helms siding with Punk while Matt tried to gloat last week:

did he really tweet this? :russ:

matt harvey if you're reading this, keep eating more sandwiches you fat fukk.

he's always lurking on tsc, he got triple m banned.

"if it's happening in cyberspace, it's happening in matt harveyz living room"

he don't got a full time job now anyway, he wrestles on weekends in front of 4 people at high school gyms, this dude got nothing to do all day but eat and surf the web :laugh:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when matt posted a hoax suicide video:

"Matt Hardy fiasco totally embarrassing & inexplicable. Alleged suicide you tube got him noticed...sadly in absurd way. Matt, seek answers."

- Jim Ross.

"NEW DECREE: I am no longer speaking of Matt Hardy on this feed. The next time you'll see his name here is if he dies."

- Micheal Cole.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa, Edge challenged Matt to a legit fight and he backed down? What's the story on this?

Isn't that what (claimed) to want more than anything?

Yep.

Edge Responds To Internet Fans & Matt Hardy | WrestleZone

It's admittedly a bad situation, but it's a bad situation to be handled in an adult way. Matt handled it in adolescent fashion and got fired. I never wanted him to be fired, and yes, I did approach Vince McMahon to tell him I would not be opposed to Matt coming back. It has never been mentioned that I offered to fly to North Carolina, head over to Hardy's house and settle this however we had to - face to face, one on one - before it came to this.

That offer was declined.

:lolbron:

He would rather write posts about it on the Internet and cry then go face the man in person that was fukking his girlfriend for months, got tired of his shyt and confronted him over it.

:hmm:

lol @ Vince bringing Matt back because Edge asked him to and then jobbing him out to Edge. :russ:

did he really tweet this? :russ:

matt harvey if you're reading this, keep eating more sandwiches you fat fukk.

he's always lurking on tsc, he got triple m banned.

"if it's happening in cyberspace, it's happening in matt harveyz living room"

he don't got a full time job now anyway, he wrestles on weekends in front of 4 people at high school gyms, this dude got nothing to do all day but eat and surf the web :laugh:

He didn't tweet this, I was joking. But did he really do this before and get someone banned? Would not be surprised if he comes for us next for hurting his little feelings. I bet he's reading this thread as I type, hesitating to pick up the phone and call Lita again, afraid of more self-ether.