The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Wrestler Run Ins - GameWinners.com Forums

I've been privileged to meet a lot of wrestlers in the company I work for. Hacksaw made fun of me for my flash on my camera not working haha. "Is this the first time you've used that thing buddy?" I was so embarrassed haha. He's a really cool guy though. When the million dollar man worked for us, he told us a hilarious story about Warrior. A random interviewer asked him if he'd induct Ultimate Warrior in the Hall of Fame if Vince asked him to. He told the guy "No, I wouldn't". This somehow got back to Warrior that Vince HAD asked Dibiase to induct him, despite the fact that it was just a "what if" question. Warrior went on a huge rant about him and how he's fat now, and Dibiase said "Warrior, I've been fat for 20 years!". He was also a really cool guy. I talked to Davey Richards when he worked for us for a while about how I like his mix of MMA and wrestling and how I like his mix better than other previous attempts at the conglomeration. Perry Saturn is a regular for us now, and I've talked to him a bit about ECW and WCW. Apparently he HATES Matt Hardy haha. He said "Yeah I like that Jeff guy, but **** Matt. I wouldnt' sell **** for him when we worked together."

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: How many enemies does Matt Harvey have?

Remember what Paul London said:

LordsofPain.net - Paul London Says Matt Hardy Is Beneath Him, Recalls Challenging Him To A Fight

I must ask you about Matt Hardy, whose name I mentioned earlier. You and Hardy have taken pot shots at each other for years. You clearly despise each other. Why?

[It's all down to] jealousy. He realized that he didn't have the goods, that women just didn't like him, and that I was a sincere person who had charm, who attracted females, and he became jealous.

He's just not a very good human being. He's a phony. Anybody who adorns their home with nothing but pictures of themselves — that pretty much explains it, right there. He just couldn't be a man about anything. He doesn't know what it is to be a man. If he's not at the forefront of something, he's going to try to make himself the forefront.

Regarding Hardy: in September you posted a video of yourself online in which you spoofed Hardy's internet video campaign to obtain a contract release from WWE. In your video, you poked fun at Hardy's weight and made other serious accusations about him. Within days, you had removed the video. Was that because you regretted some of the things you'd said about him?

Erm, it wasn't that I regretted it. Believe me, there were times that I wished I could have done a lot more. There were several occasions when I challenged him to a fight, and he backed out because he's a coward. I was like, "I'm sick of this back and forth crap; let's go outside right now."

And he was, like: "Whoah! Whoah! I don't have a problem with you!" I've never seen anyone with so many tails between their legs.

So the regret that I have in making that stupid video was... I was in a pretty dark place emotionally at the time. I wasn't satisfied with myself. I'm an emotional guy. I take dips. I go up and down. That was never meant to really go out. The whole video was created merely out of boredom. I watched it back and I thought, 'This is garbage. This isn't how I want to represent myself at all. Why am I wasting my time on this?' It was a bit of a wake-up call, actually. I regret doing it because of the way I portrayed myself, especially on a guy who is beneath me. I humiliated myself.

Even London with his superior jabs knew he shoulda kept that shyt off the Internet.

He's still being emo :smh: , but I won't hold that against him for his superior burying/wrestling ability.

London takin notes from Edge on that ether though :win:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible for an individual to out "L" themselves? I don't understand how one person has so may losses in their life...this truly is a phenomenon

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible for an individual to out "L" themselves? I don't understand how one person has so may losses in their life...this truly is a phenomenon

Edge also said he challenged Matt to a fight but Matt pussied out.

Dude has no self-respect. How many times you gonna let dudes disrespect you and walk away?

lol London and Edge stay with that ether...Harvey knows Edge isn't his friend...

From 05...

Edge sees the situation much differently. "Matt Hardy's career only got to a certain level, but never the main event," he says bluntly. "Without Jeff Hardy, he didn't get far. He was the Cruiserweight Champion. People didn't chant 'We want Matt' before this. He should be thanking us, because it's the most popular he's ever been."

from 09...

"Nobody cares about you!"

from 2011...

213718tumblrlso8f5sZIa1qi4sc1.jpg

Ridin' Jeff's coat tails and running from fights :smh: I bet he still didn't challenge Edge after he fukked his bytch again.

Nobody likes him and he can't get females without losin them to another male. :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Edge offered to come to Cameron to beat Matt's ass, and Matt still backed down.

It's sad that Jeff, Shannon, and Shane are still cool with Matt's exes, and Shane stays dissin the current rat and she still nut ride him.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Erm, it wasn't that I regretted it. Believe me, there were times that I wished I could have done a lot more. There were several occasions when I challenged him to a fight, and he backed out because he's a coward. I was like, "I'm sick of this back and forth crap; let's go outside right now."

And he was, like: "Whoah! Whoah! I don't have a problem with you!" I've never seen anyone with so many tails between their legs.

I lol'd at this

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL