The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

:dead:

I hate Maffew. It's impossible to like this guy. :huhldup: Wasn't that the girl he was fukkin when he was with Lita?

And then cried when Lita fukked Edge? :comeon:

I've been fukkin laughing for 5 minutes just now after I read this shyt. She and Lita prolly commiserate on Matt Hardy's failures and how they wasted p*ssy on that failure.

He got sonned by both those women. :laff:

Seriously, if someone was telling me all this, I would say its :duck:

I don't understand any of this

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if all of his exe's get together and make a shoot vid on him. :krs:

I can see it now:

"You ever notice how he cries after sex?"

"Why does that bytch always want to cuddle?"

"It was cool how he put me on his phone package after I gave him a bj tho."

Seriously, if someone was telling me all this, I would say its :duck:

I don't understand any of this

:snoop: He's just an insult to manhood anywhere. There's no way to describe it. I don't understand how someone can get so much ass yet get so hung up over women to the point where they grow to disrespect you and kick you to the curb. And it's the SKANKIEST women. It's not even like these are sweet, innocent, intelligent, graceful females.

He's always wifing these bottom barrel bytches. Lita - stripper whore, Ashley - former prostitute, Lori - roster rat, Reby Sky - formerly "bisexual" :comeon: skin model, who spread her ass cheeks and vag for a few bucks, and used to be the ho of a 54 year old man in Tampa and a roster rat.

And he simps 24/7 on them, notably Lita, who has sonned him so many times publicly you know she prolly hates his ass.

He loves takin those Ls. I saw Punk tweet a photo with Lita again yesterday. What now? Is he going to cry again?

And Punk is seriously wifin this bytch he's takin an L too-but even if he does, his level of failure won't come close to Maffew Moore Harvey.

Not enough to deserve it's own thread at least. :damn:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see it now:

:snoop: He's just an insult to manhood anywhere. There's no way to describe it. I don't understand how someone can get so much ass yet get so hung up over women to the point where they grow to disrespect you and kick you to the curb. And it's the SKANKIEST women. It's not even like these are sweet, innocent, intelligent, graceful females.

He's always wifing these bottom barrel bytches. Lita - stripper whore, Ashley - former prostitute, Lori - roster rat, Reby Sky - formerly "bisexual" :comeon: skin model, who spread her ass cheeks and vag for a few bucks, and used to be the ho of a 54 year old man in Tampa and a roster rat.

And he simps 24/7 on them, notably Lita, who has sonned him so many times publicly you know she prolly hates his ass.

He loves takin those Ls. I saw Punk tweet a photo with Lita again yesterday. What now? Is he going to cry again?

And Punk is seriously wifin this bytch he's takin an L too-but even if he does, his level of failure won't come close to Maffew Moore Harvey.

:pachaha: Wow, ether from hell hahaha. I'd call suicide hotline if ol' Harvey read this.

Sadly, a normal person with his fame/$$$ would easily son us all right back by saying he fukked more gals and made more money than we ever have, and he'd be right.... but his L status is so legendary that it completely supersedes and nullifies any rebutal he'd have.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Fatt has ****ed more leftovers and blew more money on dumb shyt than everybody on TSC COMBINED.

Yes, Punk is with Lita until futher notice. Punk had Lita leave her band and relocate to be with him. Punk knows the deal.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I can see it now:

I am now FULLY convinced that you are Paul London. That ether. The hate in this post :wow::whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see it now:

kobe-bryant-judge.gif

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
[ame=http://youtu.be/VasDf7HFqFc]Matt Hardy Reannacts His Break-Up With Lita - YouTube[/ame]
Top Comment:
It doesnt matter, making a video "reenacting" a break up is borderline psychotic, his new girl fukked edge as well so your hero cant catch a break, not only that lita was a major cum bucket in mexico before she went to the wwf. Your hero fatt hardy lost for trying to wife her in the first place.......and in closing, Edge is a WWE hall of famer while fatt and his botch machine girlfriend are wrestling in high school gymnasiums, u mad brah?
:huhldup: So vulgar, which one of ya'll was this? :heh:

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^ lol sitting like a boss hahaha, but like I said before, Matt is just mad Lita f*cked/f*cking a higher upper(s, if you include Punk) and not some random dude and he prolly just messed with some mid/lower or even random girl no one's heard of. If it's someone known, then it's like you can't escape all the chatter/talk and attention surrounding all of it.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
did my sweep of news sites and saw this on pwinsider:

MATT HARDY TALKS ABOUT RAW GOING TO THREE HOURS, WHAT WWE CAN DO TO IMPROVE ITS PRODUCT AND MORE

not for nothing, but was anybody really clamoring for matt's opinion on this?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^ lol sitting like a boss hahaha, but like I said before, Matt is just mad Lita f*cked/f*cking a higher upper(s, if you include Punk) and not some random dude and he prolly just messed with some mid/lower or even random girl no one's heard of. If it's someone known, then it's like you can't escape all the chatter/talk and attention surrounding all of it.

:russ: He did it to himself tho, he ran to the Internets and now that's all his career is known for. People for get about his TLCs and always bring up how his girl fukked another dude. Edge gets props for his career first :smh: