The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why Fatt Hardly wifes up these hos.

Is it inadequacy?

Loneliness?

Ego?

He supposedly has money. (It's the only way he is dating a bytch half his age who thinks she's a "model")

So why doesn't he just have a parade of dime females? You can catch finer women walking down the street than that rat he's picked up.

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
:lolbron:

aIMvG.jpg

kE6lF.jpg

How is this a loss for Matt, this is more of a loss for Punk.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita quit her band and relocated from Atlanta to follow Punk around on the road and in Chicago.

Plus, Matt is still has Lita on the brain.

Exactly.

Matt: "Stop fukking other dudes."

Lita: :childplease:

Punk: "Quit your job and follow me around the country."

Lita: :gladbron:

Matt: :sadcam:

Punk: :manny:

Punk got that ass on lock, and you know he's still smashing all the bytches.

How is a bottom bytch with head game and big titties a loss? Now, if he knocks her up and marries her then he lost...Punk doesn't even acknowledge her in public.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo its a trip how Lita looked better before and after wrestling in the wwe

WWE drains you. Edge looked better too. Even Kelly and the Bellas started lookin better to me I was :what:

On the real tho I think if my girl had to travel 5 days a week, constantly beat up, odd hours and shyt she'd look like hell too.

Lita looked best when she was with Edge and now that she's with Punk.

Dem tittie shirts..the double tongue ring... :ahh:

When she came out with Edge and dry humped him every week I used to imagine Matt Hardy cutting his wrists backstage.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Punk wifing up a known slore, plus Matt had her first.

A known slore hanging with another known slore. Like others had said before, Punk had her 1st.

From a ROH message board:
He got booed when he came out for a horribly pointless introduction before he did commentary for Cole vs. Mondo. Some guy in the crowd had an "'I paid to see Matt Hardy' said no one ever" sign that hilariously made its way into the foreground of one of their panning shots - Kevin Steen held it up when he was brawling with Rhino too. And then after the TV title match Hardy got in the ring to tell Cole that he kept hearing people comparing Cole to a young Matt Hardy and half the crowd screamed out "no!" and shook their heads and whatnot.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I paid to see Matt Hardy said no one ever"

:dead:

Is ROH still working with him or did they realize the error of their ways? That no one wants to pay to see Matt Hardy.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A known slore hanging with another known slore. Like others had said before, Punk had her 1st.

From a ROH message board:

And then after the TV title match Hardy got in the ring to tell Cole that he kept hearing people comparing Cole to a young Matt Hardy and half the crowd screamed out "no!" and shook their heads and whatnot.

tumblr_m4qiamvkt31rwcc6bo1_250.gif