The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
So they were mad that it DIDN'T kill Matt? lol, maybe I'm reading that wrong, but still that fool should be counting his lucky stars times over, him that ran through rat, I mean "oh yeah I replaced one with another, how cool is that" :mindblown:

People was mad at the fact that Matt would make an insenitive comment like that after one of his closest, long time friends was badly injuried in a car accident.

That promo was one :facepalm: moment after another.

Still :laff: at Matt simping on Mark Jindrak's sloppy seconds

400212_326110884096495_1710591853_n.jpg

Seriously, this bytch needs to keep that MAC forcefield up at all times

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff just won the TNA World heavyweight title, yet another illustrious L for Fatt Harvey :laff: :laff:

Brace yourself for a congratulation tweet and Matt holding the TNA title with a "threatening" (constipated) look on his face.

:lolbron: this pathetic shyt

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Life is too short & our time is too precious.. Don't focus on the things that bother u that u can't control.. HATE hurts U more than anyone.

:dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Brace yourself for a congratulation tweet and Matt holding the TNA title with a "threatening" (constipated) look on his face.

:lolbron: this pathetic shyt

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Life is too short & our time is too precious.. Don't focus on the things that bother u that u can't control.. HATE hurts U more than anyone.

:dead:

Is this muthafukker forreal? :snoop:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

The meth head brother is not only champ but he's also in better shape after throwing his body in the bushes for Vince for years. :russ:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised Matt doesn't exhale smoke from all the burning his soul be doing....

His Brother is better than him at EVERYTHING.....Only thing Matt had an edge on was having fat white bytches as fans but he fukked that up too with his suicide stunt.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
And, about that clustterfukk of a promo. It pissed alot of people off backstage because Shannon Moore was injuried on a head-on car crash before that promo took place. Shannon inadvertantly saved Matt because Shannon's Hummer took the impact rather than Matt's Corvette.

:ohhh: I do remember this.

:snoop: Idiot.

His Brother is better than him at EVERYTHING.....Only thing Matt had an edge on was having fat white bytches as fans but he fukked that up too with his suicide stunt.

Nope, Jeff was better at that too. Maybe even on the internet as well.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...

basically Matt Hardy cut a promo about his friend's near death experience and said he wished Edge died the way Shannon didn't? :huhldup:

And :dwillhuh: at that gremlin's face. Is that Reby Sky???

:laff: @ her make up and photos bein :duck: Does she have a lee press-on face too??

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He already tweeted about this:

HulkHoganBodyslam: Reby is freaking 10000X hotter than lita!!!!..Matt you’re really lucky. She’s a keeper bro. Lita ain’t got nothing on her!!!

MATTHARDYBRAND: Couldn’t agree with your comment more @HulkHoganBodyslam

Waiting on the flip flop apology to be posted any minute now.

"She's my best friend guys! We talk constantly! She's so special and changed my life!"

I think he does this when she won't return his phone calls. :ohhh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
HulkHoganBodyslam: Reby is freaking 10000X hotter than lita!!!!..Matt you’re really lucky. She’s a keeper bro. Lita ain’t got nothing on her!!!

MATTHARDYBRAND: Couldn’t agree with your comment more @HulkHoganBodyslam

Really?

images

Lita has moved on while Fatt and his rat still obesses over Lita.