tumblr_mbualmdtIu1r6v2bdo2_250.gif

owen sonning matt beyond the grave like

Last edited by a moderator:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol @ the crowd booing them and silent for most of the entrances/match.

Nobody cares about the Harveyz :mindblown: people luv Jeff, but only if he's up against someone that matters.

People in the stands like "Matt Harvey? Nobody paid to see that."

And I told ya'll Matt Hardy would respond to that pic of Lita and CM Punk:

:laff: Tell us how you really feel, Angelic Diablo.

Coming up next: another heartfelt letter from Harvey about how much "Amy Dooomah" means to him.

This man is a fukking stalker. :wow: I have a feeling Lita had to move every year and to change her address after she left. :russ:

Is he gonna comment on her every time someone tweets a photo of Lita/Punk?

"if it's happening in cyber space, it's happening in matt harvey's living room"

- amy "lita" dumas

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
old harvey quote from 2010:

"Jeff can't handle the [WWE] schedule right now. I think it's [TNA] not going to be a long-term thing. I think as soon as his body heals up and he gets it together, he'll be back in the WWE again."

"CM Punk and Lita aren't dating right now. I don't have a problem with CM Punk either way, but that's not even true. They were definitely friends, hanging out for a little while, but I know they're not now."

:laugh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

"Jeff can't handle the [WWE] schedule right now. I think it's [TNA] not going to be a long-term thing. I think as soon as his body heals up and he gets it together, he'll be back in the WWE again."

"CM Punk and Lita aren't dating right now. I don't have a problem with CM Punk either way, but that's not even true. They were definitely friends, hanging out for a little while, but I know they're not now."

MatTMZ :thumbsdown:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
im serious this dude wanted to start his own sheet

Main Sources: Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, and that guy Reby fukked last weekend :shaq2:

I know you were being serious, Matt Hardy is the only person that doesn't need a link to back up a claim

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I will say this, Matt was twitter conversing with Jimmy Jacobs

That would actually be a dope feud

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:smh: He's so juvenile. "I don't even like you anymore! I've got Reby!" Meanwhile, nobody else gives a fukk.

im serious this dude wanted to start his own sheet

Main Sources: Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, and that guy Reby fukked last weekend :shaq2:

:dead:

He could have the whole indie scene on blast with that.

I know you were being serious, Matt Hardy is the only person that doesn't need a link to back up a claim

:lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real tho the way Matt acts it makes me think Edge, Punk, Lita all secretly tweet him insults and photos all day of his Ls. "Like Hey Fatt Harvey :troll: "

I can't imagine being that insecure and foolish.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Lita brought a home in another country to get away from Fatt.

And, about that clustterfukk of a promo. It pissed alot of people off backstage because Shannon Moore was injuried on a head-on car crash before that promo took place. Shannon inadvertantly saved Matt because Shannon's Hummer took the impact rather than Matt's Corvette.

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita brought a home in another country to get away from Fatt.

And, about that clustterfukk of a promo. It pissed alot of people off backstage because Shannon Moore was injuried on a head-on car crash before that promo took place. Shannon inadvertantly saved Matt because Shannon's Hummer took the impact rather than Matt's Corvette.

So they were mad that it DIDN'T kill Matt? lol, maybe I'm reading that wrong, but still that fool should be counting his lucky stars times over, him that ran through rat, I mean "oh yeah I replaced one with another, how cool is that" :mindblown: