The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
258w9kz.png

:dead:

edit:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrfD3kQc4A&feature=related"]Matt Hardy Is FAT! - YouTube[/ame] i'm watching this one other video on yt and its about matts first match for tna some dude put "we find out RVD'S opponent is none other than Matt Hardy but there is only one problem he's FAT" :laff:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
From today's Virgilbag on Deadspin

I was a child of the Attitude era, when Austin ruled the world and all the kids wanted to be in D-Generation X. Another favorite tag team of mine was the Hardy Boyz. My brother was more partial to Jeff because of his high flying maneuvers but I was all about Matt.

Eight years later, I had moved to Durham, North Carolina, had a job at a game store inside a popular mall and had all but lost interest in pro wrestling. I was working my register through a slow weekday afternoon, and I turned my head to look out the store opening to the mall proper. Lo and behold, Matt Hardy himself is strolling past my store like any old joe. Nostalgia hit me like a wave, and thankfully I wasnt alone in the store that day. I overcame my inhibition quickly, though I had heard that Matt was not exactly the nicest guy. After hurriedly explaining to a co-worker who that was and why I had to leave, and followed him out directly.

I saw him turn into the Spencers store a few doors down, and had friends working that store as well. I figured I'd sidle up next to him and get a signature to wave in my brothers face, since I wasnt cool enough to have a functioning camera phone at this point. I observed Matt buying posters. I figured they were regular Spencers fare but I came to realize they were posters of ... himself. I stood there dumbfounded. Matt Hardy has to go out and buy posters of himself? Couldnt he just call someone up?

Nobody else had recognized him at this point, so I waited outside as my friend rung him up, looking from the poster to him with a confused look on her face. He smiled and nodded, offering to give her a signature if she wanted. He scribbled one on some receipt paper and left the store. As he left, I finally bucked up and said, "Excuse me! Mr. Hardy!" like I had every right to bug him. He knew that he had been caught off guard, so he turned obligingly. I had come prepared with my own reciept tape and pen. He scribbled his name and we talked for a few, about his roots in NC and some more fan gushing stuff. He was a really nice guy, despite my assumptions.

I later asked my friend if she knew who that was and said she had no clue. She thought he might have been some sort of poster model. Never did find out why he had to pay out of pocket for his own merch. Hope he made use out of them.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did once..........once.
You know who against.

Edge.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWFu3BAP-KQ

I had to check this even though I was sure I was right, and sorry breh but that wasn't even the main event of RAW that night...it was booked as a midcard match despite Edge's superior carrying ability. :ld:

The actual main event that night was Carlito vs HBK vs Chris Masters.

That's right. Carlito and Chris Masters had a main event match against HBK.

Matt Hardy got to main event a Smackdown once...and Sunday Night Heat. :manny:

RAW Results - 8/29/05 - Tampa, Florida (Hardy & Edge Street Fight)
From today's Virgilbag on Deadspin

There is so much fail in that I don't even know what to say

:damn:

That's a big fat L.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
The loser seems to be nickel-and-diming it these days, according to f4wonline.com. Desperate to grab every nickel he can before the entire world realizes he sucks.

Matt Hardy is back out doing indy dates. One person who watched him wrestle this weekend said he looked "decent at best," and seemed really focused on making money at his merch table.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The loser seems to be nickel-and-diming it these days, according to f4wonline.com. Desperate to grab every nickel he can before the entire world realizes he sucks.

:whoa: But I thought he had enough money to last ten life times??

:smh:

He needs to realize that no matter how many crappy t-shirts he prints, he is never going to be able to match the merch power of the WWE. This fool actually thinks he can have merch numbers, with what, 10-15 people a fukking show? And four or three people by shirts still not enough to cover the cost of all that crap he makes to sell. :comeon:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
:whoa: But I thought he had enough money to last ten life times??

:smh:

He needs to realize that no matter how many crappy t-shirts he prints, he is never going to be able to match the merch power of the WWE. This fool actually thinks he can have merch numbers, with what, 10-15 people a fukking show? And four or three people by shirts still not enough to cover the cost of all that crap he makes to sell. :comeon:

Even with the WWE backing Matt, Jeff still did far better numbers. Hell, Matt cannot even match the merch power of TNA.

BTW: Those t-shrits that Matt is selling on the indy scene are recycled gimmicks from his OMEGA and WWE days.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Transcript of the most disastrous wrestling promo of all time
Well I guess I should thank Vince McMahon for officially bringing me back to RAW. But actually, Vince McMahon didn't bring me back to RAW; the people, each and every one of you brought me back to RAW! And unlike Vince McMahon, I do thank all of you! And for any of you that may not know my story, I wanna catch everyone up to speed.

I was involved in a six-year relationship with Amy Dumas, better known as Lita. And although Lita was "married" to Kane on TV, Amy Dumas came home every night to me!:usure: While I was out of action, with a serious knee injury, I discovered that Amy was having an affair with Adam Copeland, better known as Edge. A guy who was supposedly one of my closest friends on this planet.

Once this story broke, and became public, my world turned upside down, you guys know the deal. And each and every one of you let Lita, you let Edge, you let the WWE know how you felt! And I'll never forget sitting at home on my couch:heh: watching RAW from Madison Square Garden, there were over 20,000 people, and they were chanting "We want Matt!", and "You screwed Matt!" And it was on that very day, that is when the Matt Hardy movement began. And from that point on, I took matters into my own hands.

But now, MATT HARDY IS BACK! And Edge, you ruined my dream of one day having a family. You destroyed my dream of one day having children.:rudy: And you came this close, this close to destroying my dream of being a WWE Superstar, something that I have worked my entire life for! And Edge, now you're mad. You're upset, because your personal life is miserable, well that's terrible. Because if you can live through this ordeal I am gonna put you through, your personal life and professional life will be so miserable, that you'll wish you were dead! And the only thing that would make me more happy than permanently injuring you Edge, or ending your career, is if you were killed in a car accident before I had the chance!:dwillhuh: So when we step into the ring at SummerSlam, it's either kill or be killed Adam. And Matt Hardy, will.. not... die!

Skip to 7:30 for JR's reaction to Matt wishing death on Edge "euuuhhhhhhh, euuhh" :dead::russ:

Matt's death wish for Edge was career suicide :ohhh:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
matt is a piece of work

but God bless him, in a way, for keeping this thread alive

:whew:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
who remembers when they made him the attacker instead of christian cause hayes wanted to push his boyz and they flopped at that mania match, ppl thought harvey was gonna be something at that time :heh:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
who remembers when they made him the attacker instead of christian cause hayes wanted to push his boyz and they flopped at that mania match, ppl thought harvey was gonna be something at that time :heh:

geoff vs. matt was the most disappointing match in recent memory. the tension must be so thick between them that they can't sit down and lay out a good match

matt's jealousy :merchant:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Edge & Christian winning 2 TLC's in a row while the Hardly Boyz busted their asses & lost :pachaha:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
geoff vs. matt was the most disappointing match in recent memory. the tension must be so thick between them that they can't sit down and lay out a good match

matt's jealousy :merchant:

lol @ the crowd booing them and silent for most of the entrances/match.

Nobody cares about the Harveyz :mindblown: people luv Jeff, but only if he's up against someone that matters.

People in the stands like "Matt Harvey? Nobody paid to see that."

And I told ya'll Matt Hardy would respond to that pic of Lita and CM Punk:

HulkHoganBodyslam: Reby is freaking 10000X hotter than lita!!!!..Matt you’re really lucky. She’s a keeper bro. Lita ain’t got nothing on her!!!

MATTHARDYBRAND: Couldn’t agree with your comment more @HulkHoganBodyslam

:laff: Tell us how you really feel, Angelic Diablo.

Coming up next: another heartfelt letter from Harvey about how much "Amy Dooomah" means to him.

This man is a fukking stalker. :wow: I have a feeling Lita had to move every year and to change her address after she left. :russ:

Is he gonna comment on her every time someone tweets a photo of Lita/Punk?