The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
CRAZY 24 hours of news in the pro wrestling world.. @TMZ has gotta be loving it. Thank God I'm retired PERMANENTLY from being in trouble :-)

:snoop:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
CRAZY 24 hours of news in the pro wrestling world.. @TMZ has gotta be loving it. Thank God I'm retired PERMANENTLY from being in trouble :-)

:dwillhuh:

This retard trying to make himself look better in comparison to others?

"We're all friends! We get along great! I hold no ill feelings towards any of them!" :duck:

p*ssy

What he really means is "Finally, CM Punk's fukked now's my chance!"

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
What he really means is "Finally, CM Punk's fukked now's my chance!"

sunny (reby's enemy), punk (matt's enemy), del rio (never gave him or helms the time of day) :ohhh:

I didn't see anybody gloating when him and his buddies got in trouble... Okay, Paul London, but at least he was funny about it

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sunny (reby's enemy), punk (matt's enemy), del rio (never gave him or helms the time of day) :ohhh:

I didn't see anybody gloating when him and his buddies got in trouble... Okay, Paul London, but at least he was funny about it

:ohhh:

Matt identifies with these fans that hit people and run like bytches.

yet, Istill never remember him getting booked in the main event of RAW in a singles match,

let alone against Vince McMahon. :heh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Let's do a review:

Punk - solo DVD, WWE champ, WWE contract

Del Rio - former champ, WWE contract, defeated Matt in his last WWE match

Sunny - WWE HOFer

Now.....:

Reby - glorified ring rat

Shane - few surgries away from becoming an android

Matt - second rate Hardy boy, fired from both WWE and TNA, got booted out of rehab

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
tl041512.jpg

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
This thread has enjoyed tremendous life. And it'll go on for a long time yet, because Matt just keeps on losin'.

Matt's catchphrase was "Matt Hardy will not die".

Really, the only thing that will not die is his losing streak. :jawalrus:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
WWE publicly confirms that Matt Hardy was pulled from shows. - Cageside Seats

WWE has confirmed to Alfonso Castillo of Newsday that Matt Hardy "was pulled off the card" of the last show of the European tour as well as the White Plains show a week earlier, but declined comment "as to why." Castillo's whole post is well worth reading if you're a Newsday or Optimum Online subscriber.

I would say that the most interesting passages other than the confirmation are these:

"The slurred speech. The sleepy eyes. The erratic, stream of consciousness statements. Far be it for me to make any accusations, but I think most any honest and informed observer would have reason to be concerned about Matt’s condition in this video.

Perhaps the biggest 'tell' that Matt Hardy has a problem is his adamant denial that he does. The hyper-defensive, insistence that he feels better than he ever has might sound familiar to most anybody who has ever dealt with any kind of addict."

"Most bothersome about this story – as with so many stories – is the refusal of fans to listen to anything negative about their favorite WWE superstars. Go through the hundreds of comments on the Youtube page where this video appears, and the vast majority are along the lines of 'We love you Matt!' and 'Good for you!'

It’s great for fans to be supportive of Matt, but doing so shouldn’t mean turning a blind eye to some fairly obvious issues. If fans really care about Matt, they should want him to get healthy before he becomes another sad statistic."

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part about this was WWE officially shytting on him after Matt posted a video claiming he didn't do anything wrong and was still in Europe.

Yup..

Muhfukka talking about "The dirt sheets are lying, I wasn't sent home, i'm still in Europe" knowing damn well they were talking about him being pulled from the show. Funny thing was a day or so after he made that comment they sent his ass home.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE's Top 50 Finishing Moves DVD features Lita, Edge and Jeff Hardy

yet another L for the king