The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't get over him bytching and moaning about it, and then saying he wanted her back...

I think his pride took an eternal hit that he didn't end the relationship but she did. That's probably the most scust thing about it.

Even his brother was like "You acted like an ass I see why she left and she's happier now." when he shoulda had his back. :childplease:

Lita fukks his best friend, he STILL wants her back, pays her bills and shyt, wants to wife her up permanently :mindblown: but she walks.

Years later we see why, he's fukking crazy.

Who starts fights with all of his ex-girlfriend's men for 7 years? It's like he compares himself and thinks if he just wins one argument she would take him back and it would be 2004 again. :rudy:

and call me crazy but I also think that it's also because of the fact that she cheated with a guy who was just a popular and in the spotlight, if the other guy was some random dude I'd doubt if he'd been that pissed as he was.

Kinda like Candido knowing damn well that Sunny was/is a whore anyhow but when she started messing with HBK (a champ around then), "ahh hell that's it, I'm getting out of this company."

Oh yeah it's ego alright.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tattoo L's:

tumblr_m8t1d5uUDP1rv1sj6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m50c7q53j91rxb4zao5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m50c7q53j91rxb4zao1_400.png

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Lita and Punk are best friends with the ultimate fukk buddy benefits. The same deal Lita has with Edge. They all know that they are whores at heart. They just have fun with it and keep it moving once the "relationship" part wears thin.

Matt's crybaby ass got shyt twisted along the way, espeically when Lita briused his little frail ego by moving on from the dead relationship.

Lita and Edge also have similar tattoos.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita got that punk rock tattoo when she was a teenager. It has nothing to do with CM Punk unless you count their mutual devotion to the punk rock underground.

Fact is, she's a slut, Punk's a slut, and so is Edge.

They knew the deal. What makes Matt pathetic is his continued simping and going on about it for a fukking decade.

People defending Matt because of the actions of CM Punk, just scroll through the thread and see why he's so pathetic.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
:laugh: for you dudes giving Edge & Punk passes for wifing up a smut, but clowning Matt for it.

Really?

Do you see Edge crying over the net about Lita's new piece of dikk?

Do you see Punk letting Lita disrespecting his long time friends and family online?

Do you see either Edge or Punk busting their asses to boost Lita's career?

Did Edge or Punk let Lita move in and take over their homes?

Matt gets clowned because he is a simp and a fukking idiot.