The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet you if matt hardy dies tomorrow, all of you guys sh!tting on him will be on his d!ck.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He's re-writing fake history. :laff:

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2thn2_matt-hardy-vs-edge-ladder_sport?search_algo=2]Matt Hardy vs Edge (Ladder) - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
harvey just posted a new video, dont even have to see it to know it's an L.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not watchin that. :huhldup:

From the angst in his face I can already guess its pent-up rage from this:

tumblr_mbem87bhPy1qebqxvo2_1280.jpg

:lolbron:

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
i bet you if matt hardy dies tomorrow, all of you guys sh!tting on him will be on his d!ck.

I think you're underestimating how much people dislike Matt. I don't mean just on here, but in general. They might drop a lil 'RIP' out of respect but they'll still think he died a loser.

That Lita incident really ruined his image, IMO. Not the fact that he was cheated on (of course nikkas are gonna clown him for that but most of them will still acknowledge that she was wrong for doing it)....but the fact that he kept bytching about it on the internet afterwards. Yeah, it was fun to see it stretched out in a storyline, but when he made such a big deal out of it IRL, it just made him look lame.

The fact that he never got over with fans didn't help either. He was onto something with that V1 shyt but other than that his singles career was basically forgettable. Even Morrison, who's been clowned endlessly for simping over a known whore like Melina, can still take solace in the fact that he was getting over with the fans and was making a name for himself with that parkour shyt.

I used to defend Matt (I actually liked him more than Jeff back in the day), but between him :deadhorse: the Lita incident and him leading people to think he was gonna off himself with that one video he posted, I can't really blame everyone for clowning the fukk outta him. I really hope he grows up and somehow gains the respect of fans, but unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. He just seems like a natural, whiny loser, which is a shame.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I think you're underestimating how much people dislike Matt. I don't mean just on here, but in general. They might drop a lil 'RIP' out of respect but they'll still think he died a loser.

That Lita incident really ruined his image, IMO. Not the fact that he was cheated on (of course nikkas are gonna clown him for that but most of the will still acknowledge that she was wrong for doing it)....but the fact that he kept bytching about it on the internet afterwards. Yeah, it was fun to see it stretched out in a storyline, but when he made such a big deal out of it IRL, it just made him look lame.

The fact that he never got over with fans didn't help either. He was onto something with that V1 shyt but other than that his singles career was basically forgettable. Even Morrison, who's been clowned endlessly for simping over a known whore like Melina, can still take solace in the fact that he was getting over with the fans and was making a name for himself with that parkour shyt.

I used to defend Matt (I actually liked him more than Jeff back in the day), but between him :deadhorse: the Lita incident and him leading people to think he was gonna off himself with that one video he posted, I can't really blame everyone for clowning the fukk outta him. I really hope he grows up and somehow gains the respect of fans, but unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. He just seems like a natural, whiny loser, which is a shame.

:whoo: so... much.. truth... +rep

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North

That Lita incident really ruined his image, IMO. Not the fact that he was cheated on (of course nikkas are gonna clown him for that but most of the will still acknowledge that she was wrong for doing it)....but the fact that he kept bytching about it on the internet afterwards. Yeah, it was fun to see it stretched out in a storyline, but when he made such a big deal out of it IRL, it just made him look lame.

All true. It's really hard to find a reason to like Matt Hardy these days, and pretty much impossible to respect him. The video hinting at suicide, in a CLEAR effort to get himself over as a topic of discussion, was pretty much the most pathetic thing I've ever seen a wrestler do. And that's in a business where a lot of shameless things have been done in efforts to get over.

That one act alone was bad enough, but this thread describes literally dozens of other pathetic things he's done. He's a giant failure as a self-promoter, but he just won't go away. I don't think anyone here wishes him dead, but I don't think anybody would miss him if he retired and especially if he stopped posting those videos.