The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This vid is just some kayfabe shyt but word is Taker legit had to lay into Hardy in front of the entire locker room for like 20 mins.

Taker made one of his big comebacks where he chokeslammed everybody in sight and for whatever reason Hardy dodged the chokeslam and rolled out of the ring.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Guessing that Fatthew forgot that his rat was dissing the Divas during their WRESTLEMANIA match in Miami on Twitter.

This simp is trying to cape for a bust down whos indy match was featured on Botchamania. His ***** flat out sucks in the ring.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Guessing that Fatthew forgot that his rat was dissing the Divas during their WRESTLEMANIA match in Miami on Twitter.

This simp is trying to cape for a bust down whos indy match was featured on Botchamania. His ***** flat out sucks in the ring.

:leon: Sounds like she's ready for a contract.

Funniest thing about all this is that if she actually does get a contract, she's gonna throw Matt in the bushes :heh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
This ***** already lied about getting a contract with the WWE. Even TNA passed on her ***.

BTW: Does Matt knows that he insulted his rat? After years in the WWE, Kelly Kelly was still terrible in the ring. Vast majority of wrestling fans and IWC thought K2 sucked and ****ed to keep her spot on the roster. Basically what Reby is doing for indy dates?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ***** already lied about getting a contract with the WWE. Even TNA passed on her ***.

BTW: Does Matt knows that he insulted his rat? After years in the WWE, Kelly Kelly was still terrible in the ring. Vast majority of wrestling fans and IWC thought K2 sucked and ****ed to keep her spot on the roster. Basically what Reby is doing for indy dates?

:heh:

He shares that girl :sadbron:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This vid is just some kayfabe shyt but word is Taker legit had to lay into Hardy in front of the entire locker room for like 20 mins.

Taker made one of his big comebacks where he chokeslammed everybody in sight and for whatever reason Hardy dodged the chokeslam and rolled out of the ring.

Yeah, that was Survivor Series 2005. Orton won the Survivor Series match for team Smackdown so all the Smackdown underlings came out to celebrate. Taker (who was returning to feud with Orton) came back started smashing everybody but like you said Matt ducked out of the ring. He was supposed to take a choke slam and skipped out instead cause I guess he thought he was above that.

Matt got buried for a while afterwards. I think he even lost a match to Road Warrior Animal (who had turned heel :laff:) during that time.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Found a vid of it

Around 38:40 when Taker gets in the ring, you can see Matt (he's got a gray beanie on) with his back against the turn buckle with the other wrestlers. Then Taker starts attacking people and Matt sneaks outta there like :scheme:. If you look closely you can see him walking around the ring in the background and he looks back like :guilty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

"It's kinda strange when you go up to see your homeboys at a show... you got guys like The Undertaker coming up and saying "hey Jeff, how you doing, man?", all these other guys, "Hey, Jeff how's everything going for ya?"

Can you imagine Matt Hardy getting the same reaction if he showed up backstage for RAW :heh:

Even with Jeff's shoot on CM Punk, last week CM Punk said he liked working with him

Punk was also complimentary towards Jeff Hardy, who he feuded with in 2009. He said that working with Hardy was "pretty cool," and noted how easy going and laid back he was.

"He was down for anything, and was really laid back and fun to work with," Punk said of Hardy.

Jefe Hardy :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
-Jeff on his brother Matt Hardy's recent (presumed) drug induced videos: "Yeah, I hated it. I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through. If I'm going to put something on YouTube it's just going to be fun."

Jeff Hardy on TNA's Bound for Glory, Overcoming Personal Demons, and Whether He'll Ever Return to WWE - Phoenix - Arts - Jackalope Ranch

Little brother ashamed of big brother's behavior.

It's just L after L after L after L after L with this guy. I'm amazed he can still show his face in public.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@ Jeff knowing his brother is a loser....I dug around and found the original Wreslting Observer description of Matt getting his assverbally beat by the Undertaker.
\
Matt Hardy apparently has a lot of heat on him in the locker room right now stemming from an incident at Survivor Series. In the final moments of the PPV, when Undertaker was supposed to destroy the locker room, the original plans called for Hardy to receive a Chokeslam from Taker. Hardy told the agent giving him the news that this would slow down the momentum he was starting to gain in WWE. Being the current locker room leader, this naturally got back to Undertaker.

In Cincinnati, Undertaker saw a replay of the Raw versus SmackDown! match and after asking for a rewind, he found that when he came into the ring, Hardy quickly rolled out of the ring and Undertaker began to talk down to Matt Hardy, most notably calling him a mark for rolling out. Talks came up about making an angle out of this, but Undertaker said candidly that he wouldn't work with Hardy. He then told Hardy to see it from his point of view and asked Hardy what kind of message he was sending to the locker room. Taker finally asked Hardy, "Are you better than everybody else?" Apparently, Hardy had his head down the whole time and just took it.

This may be the reason why Hardy was buried against Randy Orton a few weeks later as Orton never acknowledged the match in his promo before hand and the two also had eight minutes cut from the match. Seeing as how JBL is also somewhat of a locker room leader backstage (or so he sees himself as), the match at Armageddon could just be more punishment in store for Hardy.

Many are actually surprised at this by Hardy considering Hardy has always been one of those guys to do what is asked of him as he respects the chain of command, something he went through in detail in his autobiography with Jeff Hardy. It should also be noted that Hardy has always thought highly of JBL and Taker in the past (again mentioned in his book) so this situation may just be worse on Matt Hardy.

lol they thought Matt was a p*ssy that would do whatever they said because he came running back after Edge fukked his girlfriend and got jobbed out :russ:

:krs: Undertaker "You're a fukking mark and I don't want to work with you!" Matt cries and runs out of the room.