The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
-Jeff on returning to WWE in the future: "Man, I really can't answer that. I'm happy where I'm at right now with TNA. But you never say never in this business, so it depends on where I'll be at in a few months."

So jeff is keeping the door open, while Matt was on twitter a few days ago trying to close it. On some "jeff doesn't want or care about money" bullshyt :childplease:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Door open in a few months?

Welcome back Jeff.

You can stay in the high school gymnasium Fatt Hardly.

Inc short Team Xtreme reunion run, with Jeff, Lita...and Matt Hardy's replacement: whatever midcarder can do a legdrop off the second rope without falling over.

:russ:

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy Part II...they air the diner video on RAW...Punk shoots while Jeff just stands there and takes it...TLC matches... :ahh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Jeff on returning to WWE in the future: "Man, I really can't answer that. I'm happy where I'm at right now with TNA. But you never say never in this business, so it depends on where I'll be at in a few months."

So jeff is keeping the door open, while Matt was on twitter a few days ago trying to close it. On some "jeff doesn't want or care about money" bullshyt :childplease:

Matt tryin to keep Jeff down with him.

:smh:

The rivalry ended when Edge defeated Hardy in a Loser Leaves Raw Match, resulting in Hardy’s move to SmackDown. Easily one of the most personal and bitter love triangles in WWE history, it was this incident that prompted Edge to call himself “The Rated-R Superstar.”

From WWE.com

:deadrose:

Matt consoling himself thinkin it happened at the PPV :duck:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that case, Matt should've left Raw before the match even started :ohhh:

:dead: :dead:

Part of me thinks this is sideways ether from WWE...Jeff says he is open to coming back and they publish this shyt talking about how his brother got another L.

:lolbron:

Someone got the Are You Serious clip when Matt fell out of the ring and they said it was "A Metaphor for his Career"?

:umad:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Can someone comfirm this: Jeff's TNA contract expires in Feb 2013

What the **** is Matt smoking when he typed that tweet? What parent wouldn't want to make more money to secure their child's future?

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North

What the **** is Matt smoking when he typed that tweet? What parent wouldn't want to make more money to secure their child's future?

Just Matt being his dismissive, jealous self.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps

Jeff was walking by some bushes on his property and Matt tried to drag him in.