The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've heard about HHH/Edge heat rumors, but I've never seen anything concrete there

HBK stood up for CM Punk according to Dave Lagana.

HBK put over Jeff 1-2-3 in the middle but he never worked with Matt

It may be deeper than we thought :ohhh:

hhh dont like edge, even tho he was the last one to hug him at the retirement shows, theres a couple of dirt sheet reports on that

hbk on edge:

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Hall Of Famer Shawn Michaels:

"Have had contact w/Edge & he is looking 4ward 2what the future holds. It will b great, good things happen 2 good people & he is just that."

i think triple h was a big part of jeff's push

but no one got any love for matthew :lawd:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
No one has love for Fatthew because he believes his on artifical hype. He was given a few chances to shine and FAILED.

This is the same guy that was fighting with Finlay when is came to Lita's WWE training when Finlay was the trainer for the Divas. Also, Fatthew tried to take full credit for Lita's and Jeff's careers.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Maybe HHH doesn't like those canucks as much as Shawn :pachaha:

Doubt there's any real heat there, but a Edge RF shoot would be nice

Kliq has branches everywhere, Jeff may be on a twig somewhere

Matt is not on the tree

Just remembered. Even Shannon Moore is more kliqed up... HBK got a tattoo at his parlor :ohhh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a reason why we don't have a Matt Hardy emoticon yet? We need one to describe the depth of L on the forums...

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe HHH doesn't like those canucks as much as Shawn :pachaha:

Doubt there's any real heat there, but a Edge RF shoot would be nice

Kliq has branches everywhere, Jeff may be on a twig somewhere

Matt is not on the tree

Just remembered. Even Shannon Moore is more kliqed up... HBK got a tattoo at his parlor :ohhh:

Dont forget to add that Helms took part in Ric Flairs wedding with HHH and the other OG's- I think Edge was at the wedding too

:lolbron:

This gif needs to be posted every few pages

tumblr_m3gcd6HcuT1r7hx17o4_250.gif

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
i think triple h was a big part of jeff's push

but no one got any love for matthew :lawd:

He's most likely one reason he eventually got the strap but Trips didn't put him over himself and made him look like he wasn't in his league in the majority of their singles matches but I'm glad Edge came back and saw the right thing to do. #2020

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Instead of investing time & effort to tweet about someone's flaws, try to focus your 140 characters on their positives instead. Really. Try.

Since Day 1 @TheBarbieBlank's had an uphill battle for respect as a wrestler & busted her ass to earn it. It's the same battle @RebySky is..

..in right now, & Reby keeps gets better. As a wrestling fan, focus on the sacrifices & improvements made by both, not their imperfections.

:comeon:

:cape:

Another L.

Last edited by a moderator: