Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Vince didn't kill it.

Matt killed it himself with that promo :ahh:

You know Vince was backstage like :ufdup:

You think I'm going to let you go over Adam? Get yo ass back in the midcard!

Yo, anyone got the Edge counter promo? I can't find it and I remember he tore Matt Hardy a new a$$hole and aired all his business out there...Lita was standing there looking shook.

lol :krs:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
You know Vince was backstage like :ufdup:

You think I'm going to let you go over Adam? Get yo ass back in the midcard!

Yo, anyone got the Edge counter promo? I can't find it and I remember he tore Matt Hardy a new a$$hole and aired all his business out there...Lita was standing there looking shook.

lol :krs:

:heh::takedat::clap::laff::lolbron::whew::dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You were with her for 6 years--but you never proposed."

"You don't measure up to me as a MAN. In any way...In ANY way..."

"You're riding my coattails into the main event..."

"While you were out there with your little MFers defending the cruiserweight title, I was wrestling Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho....I earned my mainevent stripes!"

"And the only reason why you're here, is because your girlfriend fell in love...with a maineventer." :dead:

So many quotables in that ether...

lol...someone explain to me why Matt Hardy says they are still friends. How can you be friends with a nikka after he says that about you on television?? And then kisses your girl??

:krs:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

"While you were out there with your little MFers defending the cruiserweight title, I was wrestling Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho....I earned my mainevent stripes!"

"And the only reason why you're here, is because your girlfriend fell in love...with a maineventer." :dead:

lol...someone explain to me why Matt Hardy says they are still friends. How can you be friends with a nikka after he says that about you on television?? And then kisses your girl??

One of the goat workshoots ever...dude demolished matt and it was ALL FACT.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Because Matt is a delusional piece of ****.

Same reason why he claimes that him and Lita are still friends, when in fact she is friends with Shane and Jeff.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- A fan on Twitter wrote to Reby Sky and told her that she is nothing compared to Lita. The fan called Reby’s relationship with Matt Hardy “sloppy seconds.” Matt replied:

“Any hate on @RebySky due to my relationship with @AmyDumas that was 7 YEARS AGO is really absurd & invalid. Two TOTALLY different women who don’t know one another, or are concerned about one another. My history is past tense, Reby is my present & future. Rebecca Reyes was with me when I was in my darkest days, stayed with me, & she helped keep me in check to make changes I needed to make. I appreciate that more than I can put into words. Insulting her about a non-existent issue just becomes unnecessary cyber-hate spewed over social media. And Reby will fight & strike back, that’s just how she’s wired-to fight for what she believes & who she loves. This issue only lingers because wrestling fans won’t let it go. Everyone involved has-it’s time everyone else does also.”
(WWE) Swagger at RAW, Hardy Comments on Reby & Lita, More | TWNP - Wrestling News & Information

:comeon:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes still writing essays about her, he ain't over it :comeon:

Right??

When you are over you say "fukk it" and keep it movin'.

Maybe they wouldn't keep bringing it up and telling his girlfriend she's a rip-off if she didn't call herself Queen of Extreme :heh:

How many MEN have their women cheat on them and still talk about it 10 years later? Let alone write essays. Didn't someone post his 10 minute video he did on Lita a year ago?? And why the fukk is Reby Sky responding to these people if she doesn't care? Just ignore them!

:dead: at him still commenting on his ex, while she's moved onto ten different dikks by now. :ohmy:

Hardy still responding to tweets from his overweight crew of nobodies. :flabbynsick:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Wrestling fans wont let it go because Matt and his new rat wont let it go.

Lita has moved on and Matt still keep her name is his mouth via YouTube and tweets. He recently said that he looked forward to seeing Lita on 9/22/12.

His rat revealed that she is jealous of Lita by making an online scene everytime Lita name is mention or picture pops up on Shane Helms's twitter account.

Matt's new piece of *** is the queen of cyber hate/bullying. She never misses a chance to diss matt, his crew, and his fans.

Matt is still doing the same thing with this ***** that he was doing while with Lita, just on a lower level.

BTW: There's a 98% chance that Reby wrote that ****. She has been known to hack into Matt's main Twitter account to boost herself and save face.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt following Edge but not the other way around...

:russ:

:russ: But I thought Matt said they were friends?

matthardybrand : Heard Adam is retiring because of physical issues that won't allow him to safely continue wrestling. He'll be missed, we've certainly had our fair share of issues.. Both good and bad. But I tip my hat to Edge who is one of the greatest I've ever been in the ring with.

Adam resides in NC now-sure I'll run into him down the road. Glad that him & I are in a good place. We came in as friends, & went out that way.

Edge like :birdman: "Get the fukk off my property you midcarder."

Just like he's friends with Lita right?

Lita: "What the fukk happened to that guy?"

Then she no-sells his crazy videos :krs:

And they all laugh at him for being a p*ssy.

Matt Hardy :duck: "Lita's my best friend guys! We talk all the time!"

Pathetic simp.

Last edited by a moderator: