Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where you headed, Strip? I got something lined up for Saturday there. :smugdraper:
Yeah :heh: . I didnt wanna say the name just in case these crazy lurkers tried yellin the damn user name in public. Luckily the sushi is affordable. Only got 1 drink. Everything was dope. Told her I didn't want the night to end so lets window shop. :wow:

Probably the perfect girl but..

Shes bowlegged. :wtf: How did I not notice? :mindblown:
I had to walk slow so I could walk her pace. She needed help walking up stairs :snoop:
What a bust. :sadbron:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah :heh: . I didnt wanna say the name just in case these crazy lurkers tried yellin the damn user name in public. Luckily the sushi is affordable. Only got 1 drink. Everything was dope. Told her I didn't want the night to end so lets window shop. :wow:

Probably the perfect girl but..

Shes bowlegged. :wtf: How did I not notice? :mindblown:
I had to walk slow so I could walk her pace. She needed help walking up stairs :snoop:
What a bust. :sadbron:

:wow: Everything Can't be perfect

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Im dying. Every bit of food I eat my body violently rejects it. Now I got to choose between starving all day or throwing my guts up and feeling like shyt for the rest of the day. When will this stop. :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im dying. Every bit of food I eat my body violently rejects it. Now I got to choose between starving all day or throwing my guts up and feeling like shyt for the rest of the day. When will this stop. :damn:
Can you keep down liquids? You can do some soup broth, lots of water and isopure sells a protein water kind of thing that's good. How long has it been going on? Go to the Doctor.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Can you keep down liquids? You can do some soup broth, lots of water and isopure sells a protein water kind of thing that's good. How long has it been going on? Go to the Doctor.

Yah liquids are okay. Good idea on the soup. I didnt even think of that. :ohhh:

Been going on 5 days. I dont like doctors tho. I dont trust the pills they give you, I believe in natural healing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yah liquids are okay. Good idea on the soup. I didnt even think of that. :ohhh:

Been going on 5 days. I dont like doctors tho. I dont trust the pills they give you, I believe in natural healing.
I feel you. If that's the case, stop trying to eat solids for right now. If you have a juicer do some fresh vegetable/fruit juices, tons of water and tea. Try to stay away from liquids you can't see through. Do that for 1-2 days. If you keep drinks handy you shouldn't feel all that hungry. When you try to eat again, go for soft/puree foods and see how that stays down. Then go for solids again.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Weird rappers and flows >>>>>

Thats why I hate Busta. When he was weird he was the GOAT

Last edited: