Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I'm counting my fat ass coworkers calories. This morning he was eating 4 El Montery buritos 230 cals x 4= 920 cals, plus a 20oz Dr pepper 250 cals. They went out to lunch probably another 1200 cals. Just saw his round ass coping a 600 cal honey bun and another damn Dr Pepper +250 while on break. That's 3200 cals before dinner Smh.
:scusthov: isn't the recommended daily calorie intake around 2000?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Yeah I'm counting my fat ass coworkers calories. This morning he was eating 4 El Montery buritos 230 cals x 4= 920 cals, plus a 20oz Dr pepper 250 cals. They went out to lunch probably another 1200 cals. Just saw his round ass coping a 600 cal honey bun and another damn Dr Pepper +250 while on break. That's 3200 cals before dinner Smh.
:larryblessed:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I woman without a sense of humor is absolute:trash:. I made a joke on fb about there not being any black ppl in OKC and this behemoth scust broad took it seriously and called herself going off:aicmon:. Told me to stay tf off her page:bryan:. I was trying to be nice to her big ass bc nobody else responds to her shyt now I see why. Fat bytches:scust:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I woman without a sense of humor is absolute:trash:. I made a joke on fb about there not being any black ppl in OKC and this behemoth scust broad took it seriously and called herself going off:aicmon:. Told me to stay tf off her page:bryan:. I was trying to be nice to her big ass bc nobody else responds to her shyt now I see why. Fat bytches:scust:
Few things worse than people who are ugly on the inside & outside :mindblown:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Woman I met last night asked ME out to dinner :leon:

Too bad she picked one of the most expensive restaurants in Atlantic Station. :beli:

Pay day is tomorrow, baby. Bout to use the good ol "job bought dinner for us so I'm not that hungry" :whoa: She better play it smart and not try to get some damn filet mignon.

I actually cant wait. She's so square but fine with great convo and head on her shoulders.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Woman I met last night asked ME out to dinner :leon:

Too bad she picked one of the most expensive restaurants in Atlantic Station. :beli:

Pay day is tomorrow, baby. Bout to use the good ol "job bought dinner for us so I'm not that hungry" :whoa: She better play it smart and not try to get some damn filet mignon.

I actually cant wait. She's so square but fine with great convo and head on her shoulders.
Where you headed, Strip? I got something lined up for Saturday there. :smugdraper:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the most vivid dream last night, or earlier this morning rather. I was hugging my dad and begging him not to leave, crying hysterically, and he was with me until I woke up crying from my dream. He died 16 years ago. I miss him dearly, but I just wish he'd visit me in a better dream instead. My day feels like it's gonna be all fukked up now. :snoop:
keep your head up fam

lost my aunt about 5 years ago

tore my mind up mentally but i never had a bad dream about her or any dream

i constantly replay the last day i saw her in my mind...she was happy to see me and at peace.

Last edited: