Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- the way folks in cali are acting over some damn rain :what:

- my brother aint shyt yall :mjcry:...i like his gf, but she's a whole bowl of fukked up too. i really want her to leave him, she needs to do better for her and her daughter, at the same time, the times they've broken up sends dude off the edge...i appreciate that she provides some support for him, but she needs to look out for her. i wish i could just take her kid in, this girl is being raised in such a fukked up situation. she's so bright and resilient right now (8 years old), but that will probably fade in 4-5 years and she'll just be part of the cycle :(

- i really don't understand how my parents raised three kids who are completely nothing alike. other than sports and music and a propensity to talk shyt, our worlds do not intersect. this really has me wondering about the nature vs. nurture argument, i think nature prevails, we are destined to be whoever we will be.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
a few more pics...

they started bring over some of the rugs and installing carpet today

area rug in family room:

i9j4sQJ.jpg

LcNlb8X.jpg

here is a few of the runner on the main stair case:

RQ7MXav.jpg

Z1VzUcO.jpg

and powder room is almost done:

NgOMuqw.jpg
you're building my all american dream house, down to the color palette. not a fan of the floor/sink/wallpaper combo in the powder room (i would've had a solid sink to let the floor and wallpaper shine) but this house looks amazing. where is it (like how far outside the city)? i hope to find a nice jewish and/or white man to marry who can give my future kids this life :mjcry:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
you're building my all american dream house, down to the color palette. not a fan of the floor/sink/wallpaper combo in the powder room (i would've had a solid sink to let the floor and wallpaper shine) but this house looks amazing. where is it (like how far outside the city)? i hope to find a nice jewish and/or white man to marry who can give my future kids this life :mjcry:

18 miles from midtown

trains to and from penn run every 20 mins or so during the work day and are anywhere from 32 - 36 mins

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
18 miles from midtown

trains to and from penn run every 20 mins or so during the work day and are anywhere from 32 - 36 mins
ok, so like a 50-minute commute? that's long, but not terrible. i had a 90-minute commute in chicago :huhldup: never again.

you in weschester, LI, or NJ?...sorry i'm all in your business, i've always been fascinated about where people live outside of NY, it's like you all make that slow migration to the burbs. it's starting to get like that in the Bay, but growing up, most the burbs (except those like 30-40 miles out in the east bay) cost more than living in the city, so families lived in the city.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
plus my kids would have that good hair :noah:

my daughter might have a chance to marry a black dude, i'll go through that so she dont have to go through that
She wont want a black dude with you talking about rich white dudes and good hair like that. :wow:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
ok, so like a 50-minute commute? that's long, but not terrible. i had a 90-minute commute in chicago :huhldup: never again.

you in weschester, LI, or NJ?...sorry i'm all in your business, i've always been fascinated about where people live outside of NY, it's like you all make that slow migration to the burbs. it's starting to get like that in the Bay, but growing up, most the burbs (except those like 30-40 miles out in the east bay) cost more than living in the city, so families lived in the city.

It's all good I don't mind.

It's the complete opposite in nyc. A barely decent 3 bedroom in the upper east side would have been minimum 2 mil and change. And the school just gets astronomical. The burbs are more affordable and LI westchester and nj have great public schools

We're in Long Island in one of the best school districts.

And yeah it's about 50 min all in. That's about the best you can do in true suburbia anywhere outside of nyc. I actually grew up further than where I am now.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's all good I don't mind.

It's the complete opposite in nyc. A barely decent 3 bedroom in the upper east side would have been minimum 2 mil and change. And the school just gets astronomical. The burbs are more affordable and LI westchester and nj have great public schools

We're in Long Island in one of the best school districts.

And yeah it's about 50 min all in. That's about the best you can do in true suburbia anywhere outside of nyc. I actually grew up further than where I am now.
well props on the pad. please invite me over for dinner...your kitchen and your chef skills, my body is ready :eat: