Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't own a gaming system because I don't have time to learn how to play that shyt so in my down time I watch the gameplay vids on Youtube. Get to enjoy the graphics without the stress:ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i got so high last night that apparently a pickle from my white castle burger ended up in my slipper
i got up at 7am just now removed that shyt :deadmanny:
i thought the shyt was cocoa butter from when i put it on my feet this morning :snoop:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I feel like im dying. I dont know whats wrong with my stomach but its killing me. Been about a week now. A week of throwing up evrything I eat. Constantly hungry but the ilness i get from eating puts me in bed for 24 hours with a bin full of vomit. My body is wasting away. My jeans/shorts dont fit me anymore. I lost so much weight from this shyt. When will this end? :damn:

Honestly iv been very sick before. But this one is one of the worst because I cant eat anything and when I do eat it makes me so ill that im in a state of delirium most of the time in my bed. Plus I dont just throw up a bit. It builds up over 2/3 hours after ive eaten then it erupts no matter where I am. I was throwing up in the street last night when I tried to go out with my friends and theres so much vomit everywhere.

Whatever this is might kill me. Im so skinny its not even funny anymore. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. You know its coming and you cant stop it. I just ate about 20 minutes ago and I can physically feel my stomach breaking down and the nausea starting.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a 1,000 word essay to write on Rich Dad Poor Dad due Monday and just finished reading the book about 20 minutes ago. :patrice:

I also have another assignment I plan to finish tomorrow so if I don't get this essay done by today I'm fukked. :mjcry:

Wish me luck ya'll. :ohlawd:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Got a 1,000 word essay to write on Rich Dad Poor Dad due Monday and just finished reading the book about 20 minutes ago. :patrice:

I also have another assignment I plan to finish tomorrow so if I don't get this essay done by today I'm fukked. :mjcry:

Wish me luck ya'll. :ohlawd:

300 or so of those words should focus on the fact that Robert Kiyosaki might be one of the greatest trolls known to man.