Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:blessed: hit dozen up for an apartment to rent.

She up in Oakland, UCLA in Los Angeles.

Might have to do the apartment thing at first to discourage my fam from thinking they can live with us if we move. Sad it gotta be like that.

EDIT: And Dozen wants nothing to do with me. She aint wanna hang out in CHicago when my wife lived exactly 1 building away. She would probably turn down my rent application for "SOHH reasons"

@dora_da_destroyer :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Might have to do the apartment thing at first to discourage my fam from thinking they can live with us if we move. Sad it gotta be like that.

EDIT: And Dozen wants nothing to do with me. She aint wanna hang out in CHicago when my wife lived exactly 1 building away. She would probably turn down my rent application for "SOHH reasons"

i don't blame her. No one has time to PM you about your late rent payments.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

LMAO, this didn't even come up in my notifications....but somehow i got the bat signal

Anyway, been stuck in a conference room with my team for the past 3 days...I've fallen asleep like 6 times. I also now sit right next to my manager...rip to my posting :mjcry:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i don't blame her. No one has time to PM you about your late rent payments.

She better PM my wife cuz I'd have to quit my job to move out there.:mjpls:

and when the hell yall having kids? at like 40?

I'm trying, but the way you women's bodies are set up after consistently being on BC for 8 years.....is not conducive to the immediate preggers. :to:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I had the most vivid dream last night, or earlier this morning rather. I was hugging my dad and begging him not to leave, crying hysterically, and he was with me until I woke up crying from my dream. He died 16 years ago. I miss him dearly, but I just wish he'd visit me in a better dream instead. My day feels like it's gonna be all fukked up now. :snoop: