Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
So my wife has a job interview at elaY (school of medicine faculty) and it's too bad cuz I would never live there. She kind of knows that but I don't want to come off as being against it or unsupportive.

She's also interviewing at a hospital in the Bronx, and I'm kind of indifferent to that spot. Indifferent to Chicago as well.
TBH, I really dont want to to move unless its on my terms. That make me selfish, given all our life changes have been due to her circumstances?
Get married, brehs.

Cant believe 2014 is already over for the most part, time flew like a muthafukka.

:dead:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:mjcry: I swear I'm going to do much better next year with my money. December 19th is when I should be able to correct a lot on my finances and get back on track with saving and cutting down debt.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
theres so many police around this time of year. its bait as fukk when I walk by them cus I know I stink of weed. :sadcam:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my dad's best friend died yesterday. feel bad for my pops and his friends fam. Been a shytty, gray, depressing week. having flashbacks of being at my friends funeral last year

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
2h3x2lg.gif

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:troll:

Crazy thing is I'd do it all over again a hunned times. My wife is that dope. Bu tthis whole long distance marriage and constant life changes shyt is fukking with me. :mjcry:

All ends in July though, unless she decides she wants to work at elaY. :stopitslime:
I'm about to finish my long distance stint, dude is moving back to Texas from Virginia next week , so that meant LDR from May 2013-December 2014.
There was a lot of adjustment at first, some lonely times. It was tough for him because he didn't enjoy his city and the new job out there was demanding. But to be honest, I really got to enjoy the extra time to put towards hobbies, girlfriends,self-improvement, etc. And our visits were intense, makes it feel like the honeymoon period the entire time.

There is a good chance that his next big break may be in west coast and I didn't really have a problem once I heard that. I think my only requirement is that we be in the same city once I get preggers, which is a few years away.