Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He p*ssy'd out :beli:
Talkin bout he couldn't feel his arms :beli:
It was squeezing hard :beli:
Like he wasn't getting eaten by an anaconda. I'm going to guess that's what it's supposed to feel like. My nikka you are NOT supposed to get eaten by an anaconda and live. Like wtf.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Like he wasn't getting eaten by an anaconda. I'm going to guess that's what it's supposed to feel like. My nikka you are NOT supposed to get eaten by an anaconda and live. Like wtf.
He had a specially made suit for the occasion, but still :beli:
He quit just as the snake was about to try and swallow his head, no homo

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
perfection happens by proximity

beauty and strength begotten from the same
on and on down the line

watch the world
swallowed by discord
ugliness abounds

the beautiful things stand out like scars
it shocks me
it causes me pain

it shouldn't be like this
and it doesn't have to be
but it is
and I can't change it

*//////wishing for a world of my own*//////*//////

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I hate when people come to the office sick as hell.. Dude has more than enough sick time, but he's on some " I need to catch up on on some work". Going to avoid him all day

I hate that too man, people come to work sick get everyone else sick then get mad when other people actually use there sick time.:snoop:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:laugh: he's going to want to go to lunch with you.
I hate that too man, people come to work sick get everyone else sick then get mad when other people actually use there sick time.:snoop:

Man, he's been coughing all over the place + he said he has a fever. Lol he just came over to my desk to ask me about VOIP....Our systems are down. So we are basically chillin for the rest of the day and my lead told him to go home. But he's on some " I must work" crap..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, he's been coughing all over the place + he said he has a fever. Lol he just came over to my desk to ask me about VOIP....Our systems are down. So we are basically chillin for the rest of the day and my lead told him to go home. But he's on some " I must work" crap..
LMMFAO!! son it dedicated. "In sickness and in health" looking ass. Totally different from the people I work with. If they sneeze 3 times in a row they are going home.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:obama:

tumblr_nfrj8hTHN61qbwg94o1_1280.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
things that are awkward: the head of HR at my job sexually harassing me (and also made a somewhat racial remark to me) at my company's christmas party on the dance floor and off it while her husband was hitting on the female interns lol.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My ATL brehs didn't tell me about the new radio station 102.9 playing that classic 90's and early 2000's hiphop :ohhh:
Heard there was another - 99.3 I think :patrice:

First day at work was dope. I'm gonna like this.

I tried to call my BM to hear my daughters voice and her phone was off :beli:
Texted the random # she last texted me from and her dude responds: "If you're gonna text my phone you need to acknowledge me first"

:childplease: nikka please. So you dont got a car and she dont got a phone :what:
Still was able to talk to my lil girl :youngsabo: