Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tell her baaaaaby I'm coming hoooooome :wow:

d6BufdS.jpg

h9TR9pY.jpg

leOjlln.jpg
This is my ideal color scheme.
I've never seen a ceiling lamp with vases on it before!
Do you now feel that it is well worth the longer commute?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Drank nothing but vodka and OJ last night at a house party. :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think my barber likes me but I don't have time for that. I need this professional relationship to last until I grow all my hair out.

One of the biggest skate parties this year is this Saturday. I AM SO PUMPED UP!!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
This is my ideal color scheme.
I've never seen a ceiling lamp with vases on it before!
Do you now feel that it is well worth the longer commute?

Worth it for me? No.

Worth it for my family? Yes.

My kids will have a better life here. And honestly I couldn't afford to live comfortably w 2 kids (and possibly a 3rd) in Manhattan anymore. The school where my older daughter was would have been 35 - 40k alone this year. It just goes up from there. Add more than 1 kid and I just got outpaced.

But yeah the commute sucks the life out of me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worth it for me? No.

Worth it for my family? Yes.

My kids will have a better life here. And honestly I couldn't afford to live comfortably w 2 kids (and possibly a 3rd) in Manhattan anymore. The school where my older daughter was would have been 35 - 40k alone this year. It just goes up from there. Add more than 1 kid and I just got outpaced.

But yeah the commute sucks the life out of me.
Yeah but you won't have to do that forever. Just pull through until all the bank docs get finalized or whatever and then dip like you planned before. There will be a better opportunity waiting and you may not take that much of a hit in salary. You've been patient all this time no need to stop now. It's all going to work out in the end because it has to lol GO TEAM GO! and all that.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to my students about college last week and one of them was surprised to hear that I already earned my degree.

Dude looks at me and says "wait, you graduated college already and THIS is your job??? :scusthov:"

I was legit speechless for a few seconds until he made it clear that he was only joking. Still, I can't let this turn into a long-term thing.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you won't have to do that forever. Just pull through until all the bank docs get finalized or whatever and then dip like you planned before. There will be a better opportunity waiting and you may not take that much of a hit in salary. You've been patient all this time no need to stop now. It's all going to work out in the end because it has to lol GO TEAM GO! and all that.

:inlove:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
So my wife has a job interview at elaY (school of medicine faculty) and it's too bad cuz I would never live there. She kind of knows that but I don't want to come off as being against it or unsupportive.

She's also interviewing at a hospital in the Bronx, and I'm kind of indifferent to that spot. Indifferent to Chicago as well.
TBH, I really dont want to to move unless its on my terms. That make me selfish, given all our life changes have been due to her circumstances?
Get married, brehs.

Cant believe 2014 is already over for the most part, time flew like a muthafukka.