Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Second date went well, did a little facebook research on shorty and she seems to be a heavy church involved woman, probably something I need at this point in my life :manny:

Also probably means she ain't bussin :mjcry:
Does she just go to church just to go or is she on committees or sings with the choir and stuff? I find women that go to church just to go are a little strange, but if she's just involved in her church then that's probably just something positive to do. It's better she's going to choir rehearsal on Tuesday vs the club you know?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Does she just go to church just to go or is she on committees or sings with the choir and stuff? I find women that go to church just to go are a little strange, but if she's just involved in her church then that's probably just something positive to do. It's better she's going to choir rehearsal on Tuesday vs the club you know?
Yeah she's fully involved. Part of almost all the ministries, sings in the choir, even directs some services, but when we kick it or talk she's not quoting scriptures or anything like that, she shares my interest of politics and business. That's what has me pretty interested.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she's fully involved. Part of almost all the ministries, sings in the choir, even directs some services, but when we kick it or talk she's not quoting scriptures or anything like that, she shares my interest of politics and business. That's what has me pretty interested.

Ok that's good! She sounds like a keeper... What's her sign?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man today's my birthday and no one in my family even cares to remember. Always taking about how great they are to me :rudy: . My ex girlfriends care more than they do

I'm not even into all that extra shyt a simple happy b day is enough for me they can't even give me that

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man today's my birthday and no one in my family even cares to remember. Always taking about how great they are to me :rudy: . My ex girlfriends care more than they do

I'm not even into all that extra shyt a simple happy b day is enough for me they can't even give me that
:mjcry:

happy born day brah