Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blake Sims

Rookie
Daps
No, I don't have Netflix lol. It's on ONE, it's a part of their American Masters series. What's the Netflix one called?
I'll have to try and fine the one you're talking about. The one on netflix is called " Jimi Hendrix : Hear my train a comin' "

I really need to watch it, but honestly I need a fat fukking bowl before I do, and I haven't had some green in 3 weeks. Nice little tolerance break, but I need to get blazed and watch some shyt I've got in my queue ready to go.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll have to try and fine the one you're talking about. The one on netflix is called " Jimi Hendrix : Hear my train a comin' "

I really need to watch it, but honestly I need a fat fukking bowl before I do, and I haven't had some green in 3 weeks. Nice little tolerance break, but I need to get blazed and watch some shyt I've got in my queue ready to go.
That's the one on pbs, lol I'm watching something that was made for public viewing and you're paying for it. Do you see how crazy this world can be?

Lol you don't need to smoke, just watch the damn thing, it's good (I fell asleep during it but I will finish it another time), but 3 weeks is a nice little break

Blake Sims

Rookie
Daps
That's the one on pbs, lol I'm watching something that was made for public viewing and you're paying for it. Do you see how crazy this world can be?

Lol you don't need to smoke, just watch the damn thing, it's good (I fell asleep during it but I will finish it another time), but 3 weeks is a nice little break
Haha well really I'm just bumming my brother's netflix so I'm not paying for it, but I get your point. And yeah I don't need weed, I was just drunk last night talking out my ass.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha well really I'm just bumming my brother's netflix so I'm not paying for it, but I get your point. And yeah I don't need weed, I was just drunk last night talking out my ass.
Lol fair enough, that was my case when I had NF too. Lool driving home?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She was fine and we hit it off. Went to dinner and had a great time. 30 years old, fine, great ass, nice shape, no kids, own car, job, great personality.

I'd invite her after she gets off work tonight if my daughter wasnt coming over.

:usure:

EDIT: Daughter coming tomorrow. :leon:

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I spent my last day in Phoenix driving all thru the city, checking out some sights, trying to envision myself living there. Overall, trip was kinda weak since I didn't plan any places to go and just the whole culture shock of no black people. But I ended up driving to Paradise Valley Mall and went to a used bookstore just to browse and buy some books. A father and his teenage son are browsing the used CDs at the same time as me. And then this happens:

Dad: Ahhh....NWA. Do you know what NWA stands for?
Son: Uhhh, I used to (I think he knew I was a few feet to their left)
Dad: *emphatically* NIGGERS with Attitude :smugbiden:

Me: (internally) :krs::pachaha:

The 5 second pause between his son's answer and him telling him, I was just wondering if he was gonna say it. He was totally oblivious to me right there.

I sat back and thought about....that IS what it stands for
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:leon: Nice little lunch date, own place, no kids, nice head on her shoulders, and pretty attractive.

Second date went well, did a little facebook research on shorty and she seems to be a heavy church involved woman, probably something I need at this point in my life :manny:

Also probably means she ain't bussin :mjcry:

Last edited: