Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
HEATED :fire: nikka we laughin and cuttin up and shyt and I turn around and THIS is what you do to my line? :what: :why:
Why today? I was THIS close to just sayin "fukk it" and cuttin my own shyt.

From now on, I dont give a fukk WHO YOU ARE, fade the sides and the back and then DONT TOUCH MY fukkIN HAIR fukknikka. From now on, no cut I get will be over $10 b/c all I need is slight work.

Dont line me up. Dont touch my 5oclock shadow. Dont touch my facial hair. Dont fukk with my sideburns. Just do the sides and back for $7-10 and get the fukk out my face fakkit.

Now I'm HOPING the bytch is fat and ugly

Last edited:

Blake Sims

Rookie
Daps
Imagine a present day version of this joint with The Game talkin to his chick :mjlol:

Working on this interview package before my flight. shyt is clutch to have a shawty who's helping me. I've really been contemplating cuttin it off with her, but I've connected with her the 4 we've been talkin. Can't eem bring myself to do it cuz she's helped me so much. She one hunnid like a mug.
But if I make this move to AZ a nikka really wanna be scoping:whoo:

Daps for Steely Dan.

And yea man, long distance is rough. Some people might be worth it but...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's official: Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the GOAT cereal. :jawalrus:

Even put my 4 year old sister on it last week. She was crying for some Cheerios and I'm like here have this instead :feedme:

She went from :usure::comeon::manny::patrice::leostare::whoo::ohlawd::eat:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
- Just got a peak at my bonus...:ehh:, wonder if it's too late to adjust my withholdings for this pay period because the tax man always in the cut like :sas1:.

- Saw a young thirst trap I use to be "familiar" with pics in the #skinnythick trending topic....the memories :noah:.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Feel like I did pretty well on this interview earlier today. Ready for the challenge and alldat shyt

Now it's the waiting game...

Tinder been weak as hell so I'ma go out and see what Phoenix got to offer. I swear Hertz stay giving me cars with over 45K miles on it! WTF kinda shyt is that, then I see this car got damage on it, nikka was too tired to even check before I left the airport last night. Better not charge me :snoop::wtb: