Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh she think she getting a $500 coat for Christmas? Watch my disappearing act on her wack ass :lolbron:
-When I found out you were a Taurus, I loved you a little less. :sad: nah but $500 is a lot of money for a gift for a person you're not married to.

-My homeboy is interviewing for a job right now. I hope he gets it off the Affirmative Action tip. We need another black in the office.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Tell her baaaaaby I'm coming hoooooome :wow:

d6BufdS.jpg

h9TR9pY.jpg

leOjlln.jpg

HOW SWAY!?!? :damn:
That shyt is beautiful. :mjcry::whew::noah::wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
-When I found out you were a Taurus, I loved you a little less. :sad: nah but $500 is a lot of money for a gift for a person you're not married to.

-My homeboy is interviewing for a job right now. I hope he gets it off the Affirmative Action tip. We need another black in the office.
Why you ain't got as much love for us Taureses :to:?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Imagine a present day version of this joint with The Game talkin to his chick :mjlol:

Working on this interview package before my flight. shyt is clutch to have a shawty who's helping me. I've really been contemplating cuttin it off with her, but I've connected with her the 4 we've been talkin. Can't eem bring myself to do it cuz she's helped me so much. She one hunnid like a mug.
But if I make this move to AZ a nikka really wanna be scoping:whoo: