Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u got kids:patrice:

i say be single and just let ya old lady be free and fukk the shyt out of the 23yr old without guilt
Dude is selfish he is not letting his old lady go and he is also going to keep fukking that young broad until she gets pregnant and he won't have a choice but to let his old lady go.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
u got kids:patrice:

i say be single and just let ya old lady be free and fukk the shyt out of the 23yr old without guilt

Nah . No kids. Breh I'm in too deep with my lady. The family knows me and her father doesnt even like black guys but he accepted me. (They're Mexican). I can def build a future with my lady. I pretty much have to. She's from Seattle and moved to OKC to be with me and now she's moving to Germany to be with me again. I can't even do that to her. Other than sex, me and my side have zero in common. She's a white chick. Im the first black dude she ever been with. (:stopitslime:). She knows about my lady and I think she is just going after me in the spirit of competition. Funny thing is that my lady does everything she does sexually except the anal shyt which i dont even really want. She's just frankly more active. I can't build with this chic tho. I grew up in Nebraska, so I seen a lot of white women flip out on black dudes that they swear they loved. I generally dont trust them to be honest. I cant believe I'm this old and falling for the old "barrage of p*ssy" act. She knows that im not leaving my girl and I treat her like shyt. but she keeps coming back breh. :sadcam:. I've broke it off 2 times already. She bought me a $400 watch and shyt too. This woman is RELENTLESS.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Dude is selfish he is not letting his old lady go and he is also going to keep fukking that young broad until she gets pregnant and he won't have a choice but to let his old lady go.
I agree with the selfish part. very true. I just moved out of the country so it's pretty much over I hope. Im not gonna say Im not doing some scumbag ass shyt, because I am. Thats why I had to confess to somebody. Even my boys dont like this shyt. And they some goons like me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the selfish part. very true. I just moved out of the country so it's pretty much over I hope. Im not gonna say Im not doing some scumbag ass shyt, because I am. Thats why I had to confess to somebody. Even my boys dont like this shyt. And they some goons like me.
You're a man you can't help but be a scumbag. (Sorry I'm just angry and bitter. )

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nah . No kids. Breh I'm in too deep with my lady. The family knows me and her father doesnt even like black guys but he accepted me. (They're Mexican). I can def build a future with my lady. I pretty much have to. She's from Seattle and moved to OKC to be with me and now she's moving to Germany to be with me again. I can't even do that to her. Other than sex, me and my side have zero in common. She's a white chick. Im the first black dude she ever been with. (:stopitslime:). She knows about my lady and I think she is just going after me in the spirit of competition. Funny thing is that my lady does everything she does sexually except the anal shyt which i dont even really want. She's just frankly more active. I can't build with this chic tho. I grew up in Nebraska, so I seen a lot of white women flip out on black dudes that they swear they loved. I generally dont trust them to be honest. I cant believe I'm this old and falling for the old "barrage of p*ssy" act. She knows that im not leaving my girl and I treat her like shyt. but she keeps coming back breh. :sadcam:. I've broke it off 2 times already. She bought me a $400 watch and shyt too. This woman is RELENTLESS.

Well u moving to Germany
So prob solved

I say fukk her till u leave

U not married so
Imo
U dont need to feel obligated to be faithful
But if ole girl is the one u want for life u need to be faithful once u get to germany

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
You're a man you can't help but be a scumbag. (Sorry I'm just angry and bitter. )
I dont blame you. People think im an angel and so does my girl. I just have this major skeleton in my closet. But, as a man I accept that everything that is going on is my own fault.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Tell her baaaaaby I'm coming hoooooome :wow:

d6BufdS.jpg

h9TR9pY.jpg

leOjlln.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:mjcry: The OG's keep trying to warn me, but me being a stubborn Taurus, I refuse to listen sometimes. fukked up thing is, I know they right and it's something I need to go ahead and do before this shyt bite me in the ass :snoop:. I'm going to man up and just end the shyt this weekend.