Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
My moms came home when i was in the middle of cooking up a batch of weed butter. had to turn it off real quick, take the pan upstairs and drain it through a old white tee into a bowl. I hid the bowl in the fridge when moms was in other room. she asked me why the house stinks of weed. :laff:

now i gotta wait till she gets out of kitchen before i go collect my butter. im gonna have to eat the butter straight up. i was gonna make some brownies or cookies. but now i cant :sadbron:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I love my lady so much. But, I'm caught up with my side chic. My lady is the best woman on earth and I really don't deserve her. My side gets on my damn nerves but when I say she's a whore in bed, I mean that shyt. :wow:. She sucks, swallows, let's me do anything I want. She's physically more attractive but I can't have a family with this chic. My lady is the type of woman that was raised to be a wife and takes pride in it. I tried to break it off with my side but she hit me with a barrage of p*ssy. I don't know what to do. I'm almost 32 and she's 23 btw. :mjcry:
Damn breh :wow:

What you finna do?

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Damn breh :wow:

What you finna do?
I'm never leaving my girl. But... My side just sent me a pic of herself with her butt plug in tho. :sadcam:. She talking about she gonna sweep me off my feet and take me from my lady. I gotta shake this woman. If I was single, I swear I wouldn't do anything but lock in a room with her and fukk nonstop. She is a nympho. No exaggeration. When I say anything goes, I ain't playing.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm never leaving my girl. But... My side just sent me a pic of herself with her butt plug in tho. :sadcam:. She talking about she gonna sweep me off my feet and take me from my lady. I gotta shake this woman. If I was single, I swear I wouldn't do anything but lock in a room with her and fukk nonstop. She is a nympho. No exaggeration. When I say anything goes, I ain't playing.
:wadeooh: You in a real dilemma. But you an intelligent man, you already know you cant leave love for lust so nikkas ain't een gotta tell you that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My moms came home when i was in the middle of cooking up a batch of weed butter. had to turn it off real quick, take the pan upstairs and drain it through a old white tee into a bowl. I hid the bowl in the fridge when moms was in other room. she asked me why the house stinks of weed. :laff:

now i gotta wait till she gets out of kitchen before i go collect my butter. im gonna have to eat the butter straight up. i was gonna make some brownies or cookies. but now i cant :sadbron:
Cook your own drugs in your own house.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The past three weeks have been a little rough. Been looking for new jobs and filled out a million applications. Got some interviews and I thought they went good. They said they would get back to me, but I never heard back. I got three jobs. Good pay and benefits. Passed all the background checks and it got to being time for me to train. One said I never got the job and I can't even get a hold of the other two. Kinda screwy because I turned down some jobs and interviews.

Even stranger is that a lot of my family and friends want to try my patience even though I told them what's been going on. Currently warring with pops and I had to cut a few friends. Including my best friend. Snake ass nikka. Lol, it's funny though because around the holidays every year I go through the most fukked up period. Nothing goes right no matter how hard I try. But as soon as the new year comes, I can't lose for shyt. I'm really hoping for the same this year because I have had my fill of this mess.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Cook your own drugs in your own house.

I dont think this batch is gonna work. I didnt have enough time and space to do it all correctly. Last time I had a free house and the butter went fine and got me high. This time tho the hutter wont seperate from the liquid in the fridge. It normally only takes about 20 minutes for the butter to seperate in the bowl from the water. Its been in fridge for like 4 hours now and zero seperation at all. Now all I have is a liquidy substance. Im thinking if I drink this liquid I will get too baked tho. I got to go out and play in some pickup games in a few hours. I cant be affording to be at a solid 10 on the pitch. Its just a mix of water, butter and weed. I strained all the bits out of it tho. So i should be able to drink this right? :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think this batch is gonna work. I didnt have enough time and space to do it all correctly. Last time I had a free house and the butter went fine and got me high. This time tho the hutter wont seperate from the liquid in the fridge. It normally only takes about 20 minutes for the butter to seperate in the bowl from the water. Its been in fridge for like 4 hours now and zero seperation at all. Now all I have is a liquidy substance. Im thinking if I drink this liquid I will get too baked tho. I got to go out and play in some pickup games in a few hours. I cant be affording to be at a solid 10 on the pitch. Its just a mix of water, butter and weed. I strained all the bits out of it tho. So i should be able to drink this right? :patrice:
ask your mom.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The Supplier Relations Manager at my job is a mid 40's white woman. Very cute, nice petite body, never had kids. We make awkward small talk almost everyday. We even work out together sometimes in our on-site gym. I'm the only one she talks to in the Finance group. I consider myself to be pretty good at reading people, not delusional by any means but I'm almost positive that she's throwing it at me. When ever we're around each other I get the sense that she wants our convo to progress beyond the 'how was your weekend', 'how is your day going'. But time after time I fail her. She probably walks away thinking "I need him in these walls now:noah:". I'm really not trying to get caught up in no bullshyt and lose my job/family/etc so I'm chilling.
But if she crosses that line she getting this dikk in the gym shower:takedat: . Oh well, p*ssy contributes to the fall of every man. I'm just fulfilling my destiny

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Todd's mother died. I feel bad because I was wishing it was mama Joyce instead. Sorry Jesus.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
u got kids:patrice:

i say be single and just let ya old lady be free and fukk the shyt out of the 23yr old without guilt