Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@ProfessionallyTrill If you buy synthetic urine, make sure it is quick fix plus with uric acid, it is completely undetectable and you'll pass every time
Please SBG. Dont BS me. I'm willing to cop some now :damn:

Honestly, I have anxiety with insomnia. My mind races about how I can do this better or that better.

Asked my pops how much melatonin is too much to sleep. Weed is literally medicine to me. I'm not some pothead fiend. Not even 24 hours and I'm bout to cave. I feel weak. SMH

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please SBG. Dont BS me. I'm willing to cop some now :damn:

Honestly, I have anxiety with insomnia. Asked my pops how much melatonin is too much to sleep. Weed is literally medicine to me. I'm not some pothead fiend.
melatonin is the shyt, it works really well for me.

I copped mine from here

https://www.mystoresupplier.com/Quick-Fix-Plus-Synthetic-Urine-Version-6-0-p/ms142plus.htm

website looks a little janky but its 100% legit. There are websites out there who sell fake synthetic urine, I bought it from this website and called the manufacturer to confirm the batch number is legit, and its legit. I researched this while looking for accounting jobs. it 100% works, the only key is getting it to body temperature before you turn it in. It comes with hand warmers you strap to the bottle or you can tuck it in your gooch, takes about an hour and ten minutes to get up to body temp

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
tumblr_nfvzl1BeGH1rp8424o1_500.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My aunt passed away, everyone cried but me. But when she was first hospitalized I said that I believed that she would pass away. Yesterday she was taken from ICU and was said to have gotten better, today she was admitted back into ICU and passed away.

Rip auntie

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I love my lady so much. But, I'm caught up with my side chic. My lady is the best woman on earth and I really don't deserve her. My side gets on my damn nerves but when I say she's a whore in bed, I mean that shyt. :wow:. She sucks, swallows, let's me do anything I want. She's physically more attractive but I can't have a family with this chic. My lady is the type of woman that was raised to be a wife and takes pride in it. I tried to break it off with my side but she hit me with a barrage of p*ssy. I don't know what to do. I'm almost 32 and she's 23 btw. :mjcry:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Weed is literally medicine to me. I'm not some pothead fiend. Not even 24 hours and I'm bout to cave. I feel weak. SMH

You might just be, tho. Not that I'm judging, I think weed should be legalized and regulated. But the way people let it dictate their employment opportunities has me :mindblown:

If you really wanna smoke that weed, don't work for companies that have manufacturing operations or a significant number of union employees. Those most likely to have pre-employment screenings for everyone since they test people who work in a production capacity. And normally the rule goes, if you want to subject certain employees to drug screenings, you gotta subject all of them.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
squeeze my lemon, til the juice runs down my leg
squeeze it so hard, i fall right out of bed
:noah:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My aunt passed away, everyone cried but me. But when she was first hospitalized I said that I believed that she would pass away. Yesterday she was taken from ICU and was said to have gotten better, today she was admitted back into ICU and passed away.

Rip auntie

Dang sorry to hear that dude.