Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You should have said $55k - $60k. Is it base + commission?
"Compensation: $40-50K ANNUAL SALARY / PLUS PRODUCTION BONUS"

No idea what that means. HR lady just emailed me a questionnaire with 8 questions (pretty sure I got this in the bag) and salary question is included.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Compensation: $40-50K ANNUAL SALARY / PLUS PRODUCTION BONUS"

No idea what that means. HR lady just emailed me a questionnaire with 8 questions (pretty sure I got this in the bag) and salary question is included.

Figure out what's the production bonus based off of. Like how do they measure if you qualify for it. Ask for $55k :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Me- How do you like your steaks?
Ratchet- What you mean how I like it?:usure:

Me- You know, medium, medium rare, well...?

Ratchet- nikka I ain't neva had steak before, I ain't rich. I want it cooked, and I'll be iight.

Me- :dead:

Rachet- :birdman:

Me- You don't have to be rich to have steak.

Ratchet- nikka, I be seeing one slice of steak for like $10, sometimes more.

Me- Yeah, okay

Ratchet- I can eat good all week off of $10-$15. That's rich folks shyt, just like them big ass shrimps.

Me- I know you've had jumbo shrimp before.

Ratchet- Naw nikka the extra jumbo shrimp, you have to crack it out it's shell like crabs.

Me-.... Do you mean lobster?

Ratchet- Yeah, that shyt.

Me.
fred.gif

Ratchet- You bourgeois :birdman:

Outside of being tatted up, this chick is very attractive. If Kerry Wahsington had a lighter, outrageously hood sister, it'd be this ratchet. Wasted beauty, she is.

She's asked me when I'm "going to see about her" a couple times, but I don't trust myself with her. If the condom breaks, I know I wouldn't stop(I might not even take the condom out of my pocket), and she's 20 with no kids. Being that she's so ratchet, she's over due for her first child, and it'd be just my luck, that I the pappy.

Only so many times a man can say no to an attractive woman though.:lupe:
:laff: :laff:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: :myman: This is gonna be torture but I got a job that can turn my life around.

When I started consistently I said I'd take a week off every month for tolerance and I didnt go more than 5 days all this year so it's deserved and overdue.
only bad part about taking a break is how bored you get...and those dreams :whew: you're going to be having extremely vivid dreams probably involving sex if you ain't getting laid including no fap :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but there are more mature older women than young based on the women I've met.

You yourself are mature and proof of that
I'm hella immature for real and still have some ways to go. But certain things im mature about so I'm not all bad. Lol