86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Me- How do you like your steaks?
Ratchet- What you mean how I like it?:usure:

Me- You know, medium, medium rare, well...?

Ratchet- nikka I ain't neva had steak before, I ain't rich. I want it cooked, and I'll be iight.

Me- :dead:

Rachet- :birdman:

Me- You don't have to be rich to have steak.

Ratchet- nikka, I be seeing one slice of steak for like $10, sometimes more.

Me- Yeah, okay

Ratchet- I can eat good all week off of $10-$15. That's rich folks shyt, just like them big ass shrimps.

Me- I know you've had jumbo shrimp before.

Ratchet- Naw nikka the extra jumbo shrimp, you have to crack it out it's shell like crabs.

Me-.... Do you mean lobster?

Ratchet- Yeah, that shyt.

Me.
fred.gif

Ratchet- You bourgeois :birdman:

Outside of being tatted up, this chick is very attractive. If Kerry Wahsington had a lighter, outrageously hood sister, it'd be this ratchet. Wasted beauty, she is.

She's asked me when I'm "going to see about her" a couple times, but I don't trust myself with her. If the condom breaks, I know I wouldn't stop(I might not even take the condom out of my pocket), and she's 20 with no kids. Being that she's so ratchet, she's over due for her first child, and it'd be just my luck, that I the pappy.

Only so many times a man can say no to an attractive woman though.:lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ratchet- nikka I ain't neva had steak before, I ain't rich. I want it cooked, and I'll be iight.

Me- Yeah, okay

Ratchet- I can eat good all week off of $10-$15. That's rich folks shyt, just like them big ass shrimps.

Ratchet- Naw nikka the extra jumbo shrimp, you have to crack it out it's shell like crabs.

Me.
fred.gif

Outside of being tatted up, this chick is very attractive. If Kerry Wahsington had a lighter, outrageously hood sister, it'd be this ratchet. Wasted beauty, she is.

She's asked me when I'm "going to see about her" a couple times, but I don't trust myself with her. If the condom breaks, I know I wouldn't stop(I might not even take the condom out of my pocket), and she's 20 with no kids. Being that she's so ratchet, she's over due for her first child, and it'd be just my luck, that I the pappy.

:mjlol:Man where you find that one at? She sounds super ratchet.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

Me- Yeah, okay

Me.
fred.gif

Enroll her in a school and recommend some good books to her....

The odds are against your favor though... :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm tired of instagram its too commercial

these instahoes always promoting something theyre gettin paid for

everytime u sign on theyre pushing teas, waist tighteners, eyelashes, hair, diet pills, bootleg social media apps

enough already

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Job says salary range of $40k to $50k. After interview they asked what I would want after my 30 day training. Already told HR I need at least the middle. Not sure what to say :patrice: